Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The only reason, I hope we beat the Texans today

PaSkins

bad thread title. I can think of way more than 1 reason I hope we win.

Good make your own thread, guys like Irvin, who said "The people in the NFL, knew what really happened" after talking about the Skins beating the Cowboys can eat a big plate of crow when the Skins beat a team that scored 34 on Peytons team.

He's the reason you're able to post on this board. Stfu.

Oh, I thought the reason why I'm here is because I joined back in '03, why should I care if some dude on an internet message board thinks about me.....

Get out and enjoy life, it's short.

Back to the topic, beat the Texans

Oh, I thought the reason why I'm here is because I joined back in '03, why should I care if some dude on an internet message board thinks about me.....

Get out and enjoy life, it's short.

Back to the topic, beat the Texans

You don't know who started this board. :ols:

Are you really that pissed he asked you if you were in high school? Good lord. Lighten up.

Not to be a grammar Nazi like ACW but I think you meant "to" not "two" Gotta spell like a adult man.

I'm certainly not on the OP's side, but you have to see the irony in the fact that you have a grammatical error in your response to his grammactical error. "an adult". not trying to be a jerk or grammar nazi, just found it kind of funny.

Actually, he insinuated, that I am a teenager with low self-esteem, which is an insult two an adult with high self-esteem.

Richmond already called you on this, but if you want to be seen as mature on a message board, you should start by recognizing an elementary school grammar mistake, dude. Like, I'll forgive a typo or whatever, but that is just inexcusable.

Threads like this are embarrassing for 'skins fans because it makes us look like whiny little ****es. How 'bout we win the game because we want to win period? We won last week, but that was last week. I've heard plenty of people on sports talk this week give the 'skins plenty of credit for last week and predict a 'skins victory this week.

So please, quit the pissing and moaning over what "people are saying" and concentrate what matters most and that's what happens on the field.

Archived