Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Legend of Brandon Banks Thread

Sweet Sassy Molassy

For humorous reasons, what if he fumbles? :logo:

Well, if he's active, there's a good chance we'll get one or the other. Either it's the John Wall again in the end zone with FedEx exploding.

OR first and goal for Dallass on our 6.

Either way, this board is going down. :)

Brandon Banks is so fast, he was in his room sleep while his mother was at the hospital giving birth to him...then on the 3rd day, as mom came home from the hospital, the phone ranged it was Brandon Banks, telling his mom" he made it... he's a Redskins.

Brandon Banks did not type this post.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's a huge mistake, ball controll can be coached and it's been a proven fact over the years, but speed and playmakers are a gift that no coach can give.Now if we still can't run the ball, then were screwed with no real threat for a big return on ST, I still don't think Thomas will ever take one to the house.

I think it's a huge mistake, ball controll can be coached and it's been a proven fact over the years, but speed and playmakers are a gift that no coach can give.Now if we still can't run the ball, then were screwed with no real threat for a big return on ST, I still don't think Thomas will ever take one to the house.

There are threads to debate the merits of keeping Banks on the roster. This thread, however, is not the place.

Archived