Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Fantasy League is the best?

LaRonDontLikeUgly

Every season I join my buddy's Yahoo! League and this year I'm switching it up and starting my own league.

I want it to be FREE to sign-up, and I'm curious as to what people think is the best league around. I would like Live (up-to-the-minute) Scoring during games, but that's probably the only feature I really care about.

Any thoughts from fantasy-goers who have been around the block would be much appreciated.

HAIL!

Every season I join my buddy's Yahoo! League and this year I'm switching it up and starting my own league.

I want it to be FREE to sign-up, and I'm curious as to what people think is the best league around. I would like Live (up-to-the-minute) Scoring during games, but that's probably the only feature I really care about.

Any thoughts from fantasy-goers who have been around the block would be much appreciated.

HAIL!

Pay The Fan is where its at, bro. Trust me on this. Best fantasy site around.

I appreciate all the feedback. While the look or "non-sleekness" of Yahoo doesn't bother me AT ALL... This may have sold me a little bit:

NFL.com is the best and now with instant video of the plays that you got points on, it just cannot be beaten.

Sounds cool.

But is it easy to sign-up for and all of that?? Half of my buddies freak out and get nose bleeds if they have to click on the mouse more than four or five times in a row...

EDIT: I should have seen this, too. Now I am back to square one.

All the plays I get points on? RedZone :D

ESPN FTW!

I used to rely heavily on Yahoo until I got 2 ESPN leagues last year

Love the ESPN scoreboard they have in their fantasy system which allows you to check scoreboard, I was using that along with the chat to inform chatters during Redskins games of scores in other games. It was a really helpful tool.

Yahoo IMO, but I've admittedly never tried NFL.com. Although, I've never had a reason to leave yahoo, it's very user-friendly. I tried espn once and it kind of sucked.

Yahoo, to me, is more disorganized than nfl.com. I have played both, along with ESPN, and I would rank it nfl.com>ESPN>Yahoo. The all-girls league I play with uses Yahoo, and I find myself not doing as well in that league because I hate logging in and I just think the pages are ugly.

Yahoo is the best. You have to pay to start a league on nfl.com. Effin bull****. It used to be awesome until they made that change a couple yeas ago.

No you don't! It's free.....

Last year if you wanted to upgrade and be a league manager, it cost money. But to start a regular league, it was free. You just couldn't mess with all the settings.

This year, it seems like it's all free now. My boyfriend is our league's commish, and he was able to set up everything.

Archived