Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Sturridge cashes that one in.  But does he make that run?

That's the difference.

Good half from the Reds, more open after the goal.  Have to make those counters work.

Probably going to need one more to make this one work.

Could you imagine what this looks like with Firmino in right now? :lol:

Honest question: if the bvb keeper gets a card for a play in the box, how is it not a pk?

He got a card for arguing with the ref about it being offside... which it wasn't.

They just aren't used to fast pace football on that isle.

He got a card for arguing with the ref about it being offside... which it wasn't.

Ah, gotcha. Was surprised it was called a foul- looked 50/50. Makes more sense.

Not sure sturridge scores- he has not been finishing lately. He's just been a bit off.

Damn, that would have been sweet to get a second, but got the away, now just gotta hold strong and take advantage of those breaks...they're there.

Lovren and Sakho both coming up big that half. Can and Hendo need to be better with their passing.

Agree with all.

Emre always seems to be balls out when he's playing in Germany.  Just needs to relax.

I will say this, though, both Reus and Garcia need to be on a yellow.  That ****'s getting ridiculous.

Ah, gotcha. Was surprised it was called a foul- looked 50/50. Makes more sense.

Not sure sturridge scores- he has not been finishing lately. He's just been a bit off.

He had the keeper moving forward.  Just touch it to the outside one more and slide it in.

Obviously easy to say from thousands of miles away, but Sturridge sees that stuff. 

I've been high on Origi since we got him, unlike my older brother (Ahem) but he's got some stuff to learn still.  What's important is he's getting goals while he's developing.  Kids gonna be REALLY good.

• Like 1

Agree with all.

Emre always seems to be balls out when he's playing in Germany. Just needs to relax.

I will say this, though, both Reus and Garcia need to be on a yellow. That ****'s getting ridiculous.

Agreed, I think Lallana was pissed about the no call on Clyne. His card was warranted, but Reus from behind TWICE! Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 1