Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

For your information:

My contacts tell me that the two Asian games as part of the 4 game summer tour are likely to be Macau (China. Hour or so ferry ride from Hong Kong) and Kuala Lumpur. (Malaysian Capitol.). Apparently sponsors money at the prefered stops of Vietnam and Cambodia just wasn't there. Games in Brisbane and Adelaide have already been confirmed and it looks like we'll stop off in Asia on the way out for game 1, play the 3 games in Australia, then have another stop on the way home in Asia. .  

Hail. 

For your information:

My contacts tell me that the two Asian games as part of the 4 game summer tour are likely to be Macau (China. Hour or so ferry ride from Hong Kong) and Kuala Lumpur. (Malaysian Capitol.). Apparently sponsors money at the prefered stops of Vietnam and Cambodia just wasn't there. Games in Brisbane and Adelaide have already been confirmed and it looks like we'll stop off in Asia on the way out for game 1, play the 3 games in Australia, then have another stop on the way home in Asia. .  

Hail. 

I'm hoping no time in east Asia is in my near future, even for a Liverpool match.  No offense to anyone, of course... just not my favorite part of the world.  Though it is my favorite food.

I have NEVER been to Australia, though.  Missed out on a chance back in 2005 and have kicked myself a few times, since.  Especially since I was single back in those days, lol.

You headed out to any of those?

I'm hoping no time in east Asia is in my near future, even for a Liverpool match.  No offense to anyone, of course... just not my favorite part of the world.  Though it is my favorite food.

I have NEVER been to Australia, though.  Missed out on a chance back in 2005 and have kicked myself a few times, since.  Especially since I was single back in those days, lol.

You headed out to any of those?

I appreciate the East Asia  thang soldier. 

Throwing around Macau if that's confirmed. Few days in HK and then the ferry over is appealing and flights as I type are very cheap. 

But then there's catching up with 'relations' and Redskins games/ DCU game to finally experience RFK HIGH on my current to do list so L'pool might well have to take a back seat. One of the main reasons I'm not going Besiktas. Can't justify going to where I've already been at the expense of the aforementioned.  ;).

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

I appreciate the East Asia  thang soldier. 

Throwing around Macau if that's confirmed. Few days in HK and then the ferry over is appealing and flights as I type are very cheap. 

But then there's catching up with 'relations' and Redskins games/ DCU game to finally experience RFK HIGH on my current to do list so L'pool might well have to take a back seat. One of the main reasons I'm not going Besiktas. Can't justify going to where I've already been at the expense of the aforementioned.  ;).

Hail. 

Three things.

1)  You'd better hurry if you want to go to RFK - they approved the new stadium so DCU might get two more seasons in there.

2)  I'll miss Stevie this year cause he'll still be playing w/ the Mighty Reds.  LA Galaxy play at RFK in March. 

3) B7pv_IyCMAAjEXC.jpg

• Like 1

Is it on TV?

Should be on Fox Sports 1.  Didn't check.  I'll find it either way.

Not sure how I'll feel until I see the 11.  I know Chelsea are deep, and they have a long two weeks ahead of them.  I also know Brendan wants a trophy this year and we have Bolton in an FA Cup match at Anfield on Saturday - so if he wants to have a go, we should have one.

Confident boys?

I mean we're on a real good run of results, but performances have been far from great. If better and more solid at the back. 

We desperately need something to hold onto down there next week. Chasing goals at the Bridge would NOT be good. 

1-0. 0-0. I'll take that. Need to prevent Chelsea scoring. 

Expecting a doing. Hoping for the best. 

Hail. 

I'll be travelling to work through the second half it helps so we're both missing out.

Just lacking the enthusiasm currently to be there in person. Shrugs.

Hail.

I won't argue about Liverpool being a flawed team (I'm not insane). Luckily so is every team above them on the table. I don't think the will win the league (again, I'm not insane), but I think Liverpool can end the year in a Champion's League spot. Keep the faith!!

Confident boys?

I mean we're on a real good run of results, but performances have been far from great. If better and more solid at the back. 

We desperately need something to hold onto down there next week. Chasing goals at the Bridge would NOT be good. 

1-0. 0-0. I'll take that. Need to prevent Chelsea scoring. 

Expecting a doing. Hoping for the best. 

Hail. 

Not sure why but I am confident.

I see it's snowing a bit.