Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Depressing on so many levels:

-Sturridge has been out for ever

-Lambert and Botini just scored last game

-Sterling needs to be a 10-15 goal scorer

-Balo has not been good in a Red shirt

I did some for Arsenal, and while we arent scoring at the same level as in the past, Giroud has 6 goals in like 12 matches this year.

Thats a really damning indictment of Liverpool's attack.

Can't reasonably rely on 19 year old Sterling to carry you guys.

Edited by JoeWolf990

1-0 Chelase at HT.

Total dominance.  Again.  Just like the match last April 

No pen given for Diego Costa using the ball to push off the ground and stand up apparently...

Wouldn't mind seeing Rickey come out for Lucas.  Move Stevie back and Raheem out wide.  Sterling is just way to small for Terry and Cahill.

This about covers it...

B70hOfRCQAAxB_S.jpg

Courtious is a FULL YARD behind the touch line.  No corner - lol.

Best effort of the year.  Can't give enough credit to the saves that Courtious made.  Really should've been 4-1 based off of the shots, probably 6-1 or more if pens were actually allowed to be given to Liverpool.

Mourinho straight down the tunnel without shaking hands. What a prick that fella is.

Great performance that deserved better by the sounds of it.

Something to go at next week.

Hail.

Would be nice to have the 15 shirt out there next week.

I did some for Arsenal, and while we arent scoring at the same level as in the past, Giroud has 6 goals in like 12 matches this year.

The story of this season will be Brendan Rodgers unwillingness to move on from the 4-2-3-1 until we played against United away.  We've been unbeaten in 15 straight now since we switched off of that.

At least that's the story for the supporters.

You guys can talk about Sturridge being injured and Suarez being gone.

• Like 1

I agree. That's why I'm pinning a lot of my hope on Sturridge and Lallana. Both will need to shoulder the scoring load in the scornd half of the sec season. 

Edited by jobaga

What a horrible, bitter little **** Mourinho is.

'L'pool didn't deserve to lose but he thought Chelsea dominated the game and he can't remember Cohtois making a save!'

WHY does no journalist call him on his B/S? Why are they all **** scared of turning round and saying '****iff knobhead. What ****ing game were you watching? Years got battered and are lucky to still be in the tie' or words to that effect.

Classless ****.

Hail.

• Like 1

The story of this season will be Brendan Rodgers unwillingness to move on from the 4-2-3-1 until we played against United away.  We've been unbeaten in 15 straight now since we switched off of that.

At least that's the story for the supporters.

You guys can talk about Sturridge being injured and Suarez being gone.

And when Lucas Labia plays you guys are virtually unbeatable. Play Lucas with two forwards and we should just hand you guys the trophy in February.

• Like 1

What a horrible, bitter little **** Mourinho is.

'L'pool didn't deserve to lose but he thought Chelsea dominated the game and he can't remember Cohtois making a save!'

WHY does no journalist call him on his B/S? Why are they all **** scared of turning round and saying '****iff knobhead. What ****ing game were you watching? Years got battered and are lucky to still be in the tie' or words to that effect.

Classless ****.

Hail.

Wasn't that the best post gamer ever? :lol:

Actually liked BRs (dare I say) as well.  Full of confidence. 

Be interested to see if we get Courtious next week.  Chelsea have a vicious run.  And they sent their A side out there.  Lucas totally shut down Cesc and Skrtel gave the elephant man the business, too.  Reminds me of that game against Real years back at Anfield where we won 4-1 (I think) but probably should've been 15-1 if not for the keeper.

EDIT:  4-0 - here ya go:

And when Lucas plays you guys are virtually unbeatable. Play Lucas with two forwards and we should just hand you guys the trophy in February.

Not so much Lucas as it is two proper CMs/CDMs.  Gerrard was never going to be a CDM. 

And the Joe Allen injury has eliminated a huge whole in the 11 as well. 

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1