Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Yeah, playing next to Suarez didn't help. :/

Its not like that effected the defense at all. Would you want to make a bet on Sturridge hitting 20 goals again? :D ....,.

If he stays fit he's a serious threat to bag upwards of 30 or more.

I'd take that bet and add he'll not only hit 20 plus, Lukaku won't score 15.

Hail.

Also, it looks as though Man Utd will offer up Nani as part of the deal to bring in Marcos Rojo. Rojo to United will happen, just a matter of formalities. I'd like to know what the United supporters in here think of this move. Rojo seems to have some serious potential but very rough around the edges...not exactly a difference maker for a team trying to finish in the top 4.

It also looks as though QPR are set to seal deals for both Leroy Fer and Eduardo Vargas. Looks like good business to me...also makes me wonder if they'll hang on to Taarabt when he comes fit.

Also, it looks as though Man Utd will offer up Nani as part of the deal to bring in Marcos Rojo. Rojo to United will happen, just a matter of formalities. I'd like to know what the United supporters in here think of this move. Rojo seems to have some serious potential but very rough around the edges...not exactly a difference maker for a team trying to finish in the top 4.

It also looks as though QPR are set to seal deals for both Leroy Fer and Eduardo Vargas. Looks like good business to me...also makes me wonder if they'll hang on to Taarabt when he comes fit.

Smart buy IMO. Pacey defender that started in the WC for the finalists and can play two positions very well. He's a league of shadows coming in to restore balance to the squad as like I mentioned before apart from the the No. 10 spot the middle of our squad is awful.

Arsenal needs 2 goals today and they should be golden.

You guys are very blasé on Besiktas.

I presume this is down to Fenerbache the other year but you underestimate a trip to Istanbul, particularly this early in he season, at your peril.

Again, I wouldn't like to call this tie.

I hate that either Bilbao or Napoli won't be in the group stage but the games should be very fun to watch.

Napoli going would be a MAJOR bonus to the safety of ANY travelling fan.

Bilbao not so much.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

If he stays fit he's a serious threat to bag upwards of 30 or more.

I'd take that bet and add he'll not only hit 20 plus, Lukaku won't score 15.

Hail.

Unless he plays in lots of Carling  Cup games and runs up goals vs 3rd and 4th division sides, he won't get close to 30.

• Like 1

You guys are very blasé on Besiktas.

I presume this is down to Fenerbache the other year but you underestimate a trip to Istanbul, particularly this early in he season, at your peril.

Again, I wouldn't like to call this tie.

Napoli going would be a MAJOR bonus to the safety of ANY travelling fan.

Bilbao not so much.

Hail.

So I've heard from a mate that lives in Rome. Sicily is an incredible place if you're there an extra day or two after or before the game.

Speaking of away venues, I attended a game at the Inuno where Arsenal will be playing today when my Israeli team played there in 1999. NFL games in Oakland and Philly are trips to Disneyland in comparison.

Unless he plays in lots of Carling Cup games and runs up goals vs 3rd and 4th division sides, he won't get close to 30.

36 in 50 an 21 in 31 league games last year.

IF he stays fit and plays 30 plus games I'd personally fancy his chances of getting upwards of 30 in this team.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

While the world pays attention to something called the Champion's League, whatever that is, Rovers just scored at 43 seconds against a newcomer (though not a stranger) to the Championship, in Norwich.  Hope they can keep it up and Bowyer doesn't go too negative with his approach for the remaining 89+ minutes.

• Like 1