Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

WTF about 'Judas'?

Maybe you missed it, but he left on a FREE. He faithfully served his time at BVB, including last season when he played great despite knowing he was leaving after the season.  If BVB don't want players to leave, stop putting ridiculously low buy-out clauses in them.

By your logic, BVB is playing with Judas Weidenfeller (Kaiserslautern), Judas Reus (Mönchengladbach), Judas Hummels (Bayern), etc.  I can go on and on.

Looking for a good, open game today, hopefully with lots of goals and Bayern's first trophy of the year.

• Like 1

Real with a nice early season cup. Now for you Dortmund I prepared a song. Come on Dortmund win a cup. It's so ********* simple. Beat the ******** hell out of Bayern and we'll go ******** mental. (I'm pretty sure I've gotten to the point where I hate Bayern more than anyone. Like I was glad Liverpool loss the league so I didn't gave to listen to it but I seem to have nothing but venom for Bayern. The club gives me reasons to hate it. Shady tactics on its own league, jack off owner, rules over the league with a iron fist,etc. Add Pep to the mix and mercy.)

The amount of mis-information you spew about Bayern is staggering.  You don't have to like them, but at least be honest about them.

Instead of generalizations that have little to no merit, how about a few specifics?  What "shady tactics" to you mean?  Don't care if you like owner or not, plenty of them are 'jack-offs'.  How do they rule league with "iron fist"?

WTF about 'Judas'?

Maybe you missed it, but he left on a FREE. He faithfully served his time at BVB, including last season when he played great despite knowing he was leaving after the season.  If BVB don't want players to leave, stop putting ridiculously low buy-out clauses in them.

By your logic, BVB is playing with Judas Weidenfeller (Kaiserslautern), Judas Reus (Mönchengladbach), Judas Hummels (Bayern), etc.  I can go on and on.

Looking for a good, open game today, hopefully with lots of goals and Bayern's first trophy of the year.

That's actually not possible as there is a German law that prohibits parents from naming their children "Judas".

#3 http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3614247.stm

• Like 1

Leaving BVB for Bayern is the ultimate sell-out, no matter how you slice it. It's like leaving Liverpool for Man Utd, leaving the Red Sox for the Yankees, leaving the Redskins for the Cowboys.

I didn't realize that these players were doing it out of love?

Ok let's be honest. Bayern poaches it's own league to hell because it's scouting sucks. The teams in its league are light years pass them in that regard. Why because they have to find a way to get talent when Bayern steals it Bayern simply goes after them after established. No risk. Bayern is too chicken to get into a dog fight for players with other major teams. Another fact Bayern already plans to poach Schalke again for Draxler and others. The owner is a dick. He regularly craps on other German teams or steals their spotlight. There's nothing misinformed about how Bayern intimidates the bunda teams into giving up their players. Nice BS with Reus the other day I might add. Bayerns just lucky it lives in it's own sheltered world where it owns everything. It couldn't pull their intimidation tactics in EPL or La liga. If Reus goes there Bayern and Reus should be hated. Bayern is creating a monopoly over the league through shady tactics and Reus basically went back on his word to the city he lived in his entire life.

Leaving BVB for Bayern is the ultimate sell-out, no matter how you slice it. It's like leaving Liverpool for Man Utd, leaving the Red Sox for the Yankees, leaving the Redskins for the Cowboys.

its not

Goetze leaving was more of a bish move than Lewandowski leaving.

We have to realize that these guys are just employees who work for a company. Nothing more.

From a fan's perspective, yeah

That's all we are. It's safe to say that none of us ES members (aside from Phillip Daniels) ever have or ever will be signing multi-million-dollar professional sports contracts.

BVB fans can label Götze and Lewandowski as "Judas" if they want. I'm not a BVB supporter but I totally get it. That's why I use that label to describe Lewa. Not a big deal.

Ok let's be honest. Bayern poaches it's own league to hell because it's scouting sucks. The teams in its league are light years pass them in that regard. Why because they have to find a way to get talent when Bayern steals it Bayern simply goes after them after established. No risk. Bayern is too chicken to get into a dog fight for players with other major teams. Another fact Bayern already plans to poach Schalke again for Draxler and others. The owner is a dick. He regularly craps on other German teams or steals their spotlight. There's nothing misinformed about how Bayern intimidates the bunda teams into giving up their players. Nice BS with Reus the other day I might add. Bayerns just lucky it lives in it's own sheltered world where it owns everything. It couldn't pull their intimidation tactics in EPL or La liga. If Reus goes there Bayern and Reus should be hated. Bayern is creating a monopoly over the league through shady tactics and Reus basically went back on his word to the city he lived in his entire life.

Bayern has money and spends it. There's nothing wrong with that.

Calling them "chicken" is comical.

Especially when you're a fan of Man U, who have no trouble poaching talent

its notGoetze leaving was more of a bish move than Lewandowski leaving.We have to realize that these guys are just employees who work for a company. Nothing more.

gotze claimed he had family there. Funny no one heard that before he moved. He spent his life at BVB in his development. When he stabbed them in the back by intentionally sitting out in the CL finals run for Bayern he guaranteed he would be hated.

Bayern has money and spends it. There's nothing wrong with that.

Calling them "chicken" is comical.

Especially when you're a fan of Man U, who have no trouble poaching talent

who is willing go up against big clubs for players. Say what you want about Utd they haven't been scared to go head to head for players. Bayern has simply poached it's own league. Now it's pointless poaching because at thus point it's just going after players in the bunda that will sit on the bench just to weaken teams. It weakens the league as a whole.

gotze claimed he had family there. Funny no one heard that before he moved. He spent his life at BVB in his development. When he stabbed them in the back by intentionally sitting out in the CL finals run for Bayern he guaranteed he would be hated.

no, Goetze got injured. He didnt intentionally sit out.

He didnt play again for the rest of the season. He got injured in hte semifinal at the Bernabeau. The news of the deal came out the first leg and he had a great match against Madrid, in Dortmund.

The hoe move was he telling Bayern of the release clause.

Forget Bony! All in for Reus!!

As he announced before the World Cup, Marco Reus should remain at Borussia Dortmund this summer. However, the situation will be much different in 2015 with the activation of a transfer clause of €35 millions.

According to the Süddeutsche Zeitunge the BVB tries to cancel the clause by offering him a new contract worth €6 millions/year (from €4.5 millions).

Will it be enough to convince him ?, I doubt it.

Edited by FrFan

Someone i follow on twitter that knows some players (Called the Mata transfer before the media picked up on it, has an amusing personal beef with Tom Cleverley) said a big transfer coming to United by next Friday. No name but Id be surprised if it was one of the names thrown around recently. Rojo and Blind could be on their way too.

no, Goetze got injured. He didnt intentionally sit out.He didnt play again for the rest of the season. He got injured in hte semifinal at the Bernabeau. The news of the deal came out the first leg and he had a great match against Madrid, in Dortmund.The hoe move was he telling Bayern of the release clause.

no player would sit out the finals on a nagging hamstring. GHH himself said Gotze should never walk into Dortmund again. He sat out right after it all came out.
  • Like 1

So City re-upped with Silva and Kompany over the past 2 days...arguably their 2 most important players.

By the way, odds have been slashed from 10/1 to 7/2 on Skybet for Cavani to Arsenal.

A lot of whispers being tossed around today basically saying if Di Maria goes to PSG, Arsenal will look to win the race for Cavani.