Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

One of those tricky ones in the PL coming up tonight.  Derby away against a solid squad.  Antonio I think is out for the game though so that's an advantage.  But Andy Carroll always tends to score against us though, so I'm hopeful he is on the bench.  Will be interesting to see if Conte goes for a Kante-Matic pairing to solidify our midfield or sticks with Fabregas who played wonderfully last weekend.  I would play fab, but something tells me he will go back to kante-matic.  

Picking up 3 points here is massive.

I really dislike Napoli. Naples is a moody ****hole. Napoli fans ar absolute gutless a-holes. 

But I have to admit when the San Paolo is full and rocking under the lights, it's quite the sight. 

Tie completely in the balance with Madrid fortunate to not be 2 behind at HT. Although that said Ronaldo did somehow manage to hit the post with the goal open and gaping. Hard tie to call right now. 

Hail. 

*Edit* Scrap that. 2-1 Madrid. Tie over after two terrible pieces of defending from a corner. 

Boring European footie done for the night with two dead ties. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

13 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Arsenal getting destroyed again !

If there's a weaker willed team the entire English football league I'd like to know about them. 

Wenger has to go but every last one of those players are an absolute disgrace. This isn't naive kids here. These are seasoned vet. pro's. Who have capitulated twice 5 this tie. Shameful. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Ozil and Sanchez are mercenary rats. Seeing Sanchez laughing on the sideline really got me the wrong way. I imagine they're both gone...then outside of them there's really no one of worth. I mean santi can play but he's out 5/6 of the year. 

wengers got to go too, no way you can survive that type of embarrassment 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FrFan said:

Wenger was blaming the officiating, c'mon Arsène the Germans scored 10 !

Well yeah, if the officials were better they would have only lost like 8-2 or something.

12 hours ago, SkinssRvA said:

Ozil and Sanchez are mercenary rats. Seeing Sanchez laughing on the sideline really got me the wrong way. I imagine they're both gone...then outside of them there's really no one of worth. I mean santi can play but he's out 5/6 of the year. 

wengers got to go too, no way you can survive that type of embarrassment 

Yeah, that was pretty bad, I wouldnt want him on my team after seeing him act like that. Whether you want to leave or not, that is still your team and your teammates, have some pride and respect.

• Like 1

Looking forward to this Barca game today.  Should be really open and there's no one in the world better going forward than Barca.  If they had nabbed an away goal at the end against PSG i would give them a 50/50 chance at advancing.  But 4-0 may be too much.  If nothing else we should see fantastic attacking play with plenty of chances.  

• Like 1

NEVER write off Barcelona. 

Why I'm 100% behind Klopp having total faith in his 'Plan A.' You get the consistency through repeatedly doing the same, tried and trusted thing, you'll eventually win far more than you lose. Barcelona are the posters boys for that. 

Enthralling watch this. Turning into one of the great Champions League nights. 

Hail. 

*Edit* Barca's new flag waving 'singing section' behind the goal they're attacking makes a heck of a difference too to the previously sterile Nou Camp. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven