Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

But I thought Bayern didn't poach players?  Especially ones from clubs in the Bundes?  

Anyway, Hummels was the one guaranteed to leave...he's made a big fuss about it.  Next out: Auba, Mkhitaryan, and gundogan. 

Götze, Gómez, Neuer, Klose, Jansen, Lewandowski, Rode, Kirchhoff, .....

Bayern is much smarter than the evil empires and all the other powerhouse which throw millions through the windows. In comparison with others they sign "cheap" very talented Bundesliga players who haven't reach their ceiling.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 2

Götze, Gómez, Neuer, Klose, Jansen, Lewandowski, Klose, Rode, Kirchhoff, .....

Bayern is much smarter than the evil empires and all the other powerhouse which throw millions through the windows. In comparison with others they sign "cheap" very talented Bundesliga players who haven't reach their ceiling.

I'll give them that.  They do hit on quite a few of their signings. 

I see a bunch of pieces on "Dont Go to Basel if you don't have a ticket" and then there are a couple of these.  Almost right down the middle.  It's a shame.  ****ing UEFA...

There's an Irish kid on my son's team, the mom spent a lot of time whining about UEFA last night at practice .....

I'm with Klopp before the ****s made him back track. 

I hope a 100K reds tip up in Basle then someone can ask UEFA just WTF they were thinking holding it in somewhere so ****ing small!

Hail. 

• Like 1

The SCUM

like we'd click on that **** in here.

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  

Amazing how the rhetoric moves with how Bayern move huh?

Least he's consistent. 

Hail. 

We're a dying breed. 

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Thoughts-

Bayern addressed a need. You can't blame them for taking a top defender if he wants to come. The other is young prospect with a crazy ceiling. They prepare for the future while setting up well for the present. I'm quite excited for next season. My Utd buds and I are gonna party hard may 21. Some uber is gonna love us between the FA and Pokal lol.

I'm gonna try to follow my Irish/Scottish family's Celtic more next season. That club is in a sad state from the discussions with them.

Sidenote: Barca may be allowing me to assistant coach at their training camp this summer. I'm excited!! Please allow me!

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

Amazing how the rhetoric moves with how Bayern move huh?

Least he's consistent. 

Hail. 

Amazing when one checks the facts instead of the rags in London. :P

By the way, see Pool just made a signing (and it was from another EPL club, hmmmmmmmm).

http://www.anfieldroad.com/news/lfc/2016-05-10/8643/liverpool-close-on-manchester-city-wonderkid.html/

...If brought in, he would become the second City youngster to move to Merseyside in recent weeks...

Kick-off delayed to half 8 at Upton Park. All going off. This is Utd's team bus:

CiHTZbmWMAAvDMg.jpg

Let's see. Utd and West Ham have a serious history. Midweek. Last game at Upton Park. Last chance for all West Ham's old boys to come out one final time. Utd down there mob handed. 

Didn't take Einstein to see this was gonna' go major style. 

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/video-manchester-uniteds-bus-got-serious/58529

Being as it's your own rhetoric, when did yer get a job on the London press?

Made even more bizarre by your complete lack of reading comprehension. Word to (un) wise: You can't 'make a signing from another club' when said other club doesn't offer either kid a contract and let's them walk. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

I'm gonna try to follow my Irish/Scottish family's Celtic more next season. That club is in a sad state

They've won the title five years in a row so it's all relative(I've yet to see my team win a cup!). There's just a lethargy around the club since rangers have been gone they've had no competition domestically and in Europe they've been left behind financially. So the club stopped spending money and the quality of the squad has dipped(this is the worst celtic side since john Barnes managed them). With rangers back and a new manager coming id expect to see a massive turnover in players as they start up their arms race with rangers again.
  • Like 1

By the way, see Pool just made a signing (and it was from another EPL club, hmmmmmmmm).

http://www.anfieldroad.com/news/lfc/2016-05-10/8643/liverpool-close-on-manchester-city-wonderkid.html/

...If brought in, he would become the second City youngster to move to Merseyside in recent weeks...

That's like comparing us taking Lallana to ya'll taking Lewendowski... even worse, actually since this was an academy kid. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

You're a trip, dude

They've won the title five years in a row so it's all relative(I've yet to see my team win a cup!). There's just a lethargy around the club since rangers have been gone they've had no competition domestically and in Europe they've been left behind financially. So the club stopped spending money and the quality of the squad has dipped(this is the worst celtic side since john Barnes managed them). With rangers back and a new manager coming id expect to see a massive turnover in players as they start up their arms race with rangers again.

You'll learn that Richmond has close, personal connections with all of the clubs that own their leagues.  But when they start to slip (Manchester United) he "never really liked them to begin with".

It's amazing.

I laughed a bit, but I barely flinched when I saw he had "connections" to Celtic (and I'm not sure if he's trolling because it's TOO perfect).  Because of course he does.

• Like 1

Sighs. As a devout Rangers man, this doesn't help relations on here.

Hail.

He has to be trolling.

There's no way he happens to have family connections to Bayern, Cetlic, Real, and United.

That is utter hilarity. 

He has to be trolling.

There's no way he happens to have family connections to Bayern, Cetlic, Real, and United.

That is utter hilarity.

No word of a lie, ANYONE would of got battered every break time our school for knob head **** like that.

But then this is a football City where you're either red, blue or an athiest! So yer know.

Hail.

• Like 1

That's like comparing us taking Lallana to ya'll taking Lewendowski... even worse, actually since this was an academy kid. :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

You're a trip, dude

You'll learn that Richmond has close, personal connections with all of the clubs that own their leagues. But when they start to slip (Manchester United) he "never really liked them to begin with".

It's amazing.

I laughed a bit, but I barely flinched when I saw he had "connections" to Celtic (and I'm not sure if he's trolling because it's TOO perfect). Because of course he does.

The Irish side of my family was poor Irish Catholics who immigrated to Scotland. Do you know Celtics history? Why Celtic was made?

I've never taken a shot at Utd. I won't deny I faded away from them after find my family's roots. Utd will always special to me for the years I spent watching them. I actually don't know where my family's English roots are from. My French is Alsace and Lorraine. I do have Stuttgart family so I don't want to them to get relegated.

He has to be trolling.

That is utter hilarity.

I never said I had family with United or real....

The Irish side of my family was poor Irish Catholics who immigrated to Scotland. Do you know Celtics history? Why Celtic was made?

I've never taken a shot at Utd. I won't deny I faded away from them after find my family's roots. Utd will always special to me for the years I spent watching them. I actually don't know where my family's English roots are from. My French is Alsace and Lorraine. I do have Stuttgart family so I don't want to them to get relegated.

I never said I had family with United or real....

Oh I know Celtics history...

But you didn't even know they've owned the league for the last half-decade.  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  

Next

So the club stopped spending money and the quality of the squad has dipped(this is the worst celtic side since john Barnes managed them). With rangers back and a new manager coming id expect to see a massive turnover in players as they start up their arms race with rangers again.

I've heard Brendan Rodgers is a candidate to take that job.

No word of a lie, ANYONE would of got battered every break time our school for knob head **** like that.

But then this is a football City where you're either red, blue or an athiest! So yer know.

Hail.

All the dudes we used to pick on in NoVA would turn out to be Cowboys fans cause they were winning during that time.

That's why they're all weak sauce IMO.

• Like 1

Rangers really? How come?

Thought ud have more of a connection with celtic since they nicked your song!

Another reason to dislike the Irish gypos!

Strictly speaking, all though nobody ever puts anything on it these days thankfully, we're the City's Protestant club. Everton the Cathlic. All the Cathlic priests down Scotty Road used to go to Goodison. Hell, Everton still song about 'hanging L'pool and Rangers fans on the banks of the royal blue Mersey!'

So coming from a CofE family, there was only gonna' be one winner. Have a boss split L'pool/ Rangers bobble hat from the '80's somewhere I need to dig out for DC9 Junior for when it's cold haha. And I REALLY miss the Kop staple of 'Rangers ..... Celtic ...... Rangers ..... Celtic ..... Rangers ..... Celtic ......' That used to be EVERY game.

Appreciate the support from Celtic over Sheffield but that's where it ends.

Next year it starts again!

Hail.

*Edit* Catholic. Darn iPhone!

• Like 2

One of my all time favourite flags. A Rangers flag:

aeaaf7df65d0b5aa5284c580fd3f05c6.jpg

God rest. 

Hail. 

*Edit* King Kenny (a Rangers boy growing up), was at both those disasters bless him. 

My respect and admiration for that man, the single most important to my City there's EVER been IMHO, can not be described in words. 

• Like 1

'To be fair, Utd always where Celtic's English club (until this press created 'love in' bollocks with us since '89) so I can see were Richmond's going with this. 

Even if he can't. 

*So glad Cougha's (bad spelling I know but he's not here to correct me) isn't here right now. 

Hail.