Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

For my brother's sake, I'm glad this didn't happen to England... that's all I can say

They just had the best English World Cup, men or woman, in 49 years. And the second best finish ever. 

They won their first ever WWC knock-out game and carried on rolling. 

They just beat Germany, arch enemy and number 1 ranked team in the World for the first time ever in 20 games. Picking themselves off the floor of the semi heartbreak to do it. 

They had an unbelievable belief in themselves that no England squad has had in decades. 

NO WAY would this of been anything like this. Not saying you wouldn't of won and they would. But it wouldn't of played out like today. 

Congratulations regardless though lil' bro'. Made up for the US girls. 

Now, WTF is my German you!  :angry:

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

England was a pleasant surprise of the world cup.  I was cheering for them and was sad they did not make it to the final.

The question for them now is can they continue to build on the future.  France, Germany, U.S. will and Japan will be in the mix.  Also, other countries appear to be making progress.

And, great job by the U.S. in the final.

It's one of those oddities of sport. Second place feels like a loss, but 3rd place feels like a win. I bet England feels a lot better right now than Japan. Then again, they overachieved.

Of course, not much better than being number one and doing so in absolutely dominating triumphant fashion.

Follow

1SDSlOn9_normal.png Telegraph Football  
? @TeleFootball  

Exclusive: Raheem Stelring could bank £4m of agent's fee if he joins Man City: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11719700/Liverpool-news-Raheem-Sterling-could-bank-4m-of-agents-fee-if-he-joins-Manchester-City.html … 

But it's not, I repeat NOT about the money!

Make the third bid already Citeh so we can snap your hands off and get the jumped up POS out of our club!

Hail. 

Because we all have 'black sheep' in our family's who never pay attention to things they should  :angry: .....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Heinz_Riedle

Hail. 

Was just coming into to post that... he played for Liverpool when I was in middle school and into my sophomore year of high school.

He won a world cup when I was in 1st grade.

Pay the psych!

For DC9, the second best player of this WC, Amandine Henry

And when you throw in the French accent on a female .....

VA VA VOOM!

Hail. 

I just ordered this vhs... stand by!

• Like 2

Bugger.

Utd. just agreed a cheaper fee for a better FB than Clyne IMHO.

REALLY didn't want them to sign Darmian. He's old school Italian solid defensively and can play too. Two footed for either FB slot and equally adept at centre half. His Italian tactical acumen and versatility will give them a great addition if he settles.

Very disappointed at that.

Hail.

Manquilho's loan has been cut short too. 

Shame, thought he had real potential the few times we saw him. Solid, defensive first full back. 

Hail. 

Two bad plays from him, one lead directly to a goal.  Both were also before Rodgers conceeded that the side isn't too good to make no nonsense clearances. 

He would've taken some seasoning but for my money he doesn't get in ahead of any of the three Clyne, Moreno, or Flanno.

I also think Lucas is worth a look at fullback just to keep him in the side.  Just my FIFA managerial skills coming out, but I think he can do it.  Would also make room for more options in the midfield as well as in game adjusting should BR figure out what that is over the summer.

I ain'r gettin' on no plane fool!

Hail. 

Too lazy to simply google at the moment, but do you know when the matches start off the top of your head?

He'ss now unbelievably saying it's not about the money, he can't work with Brendan Rodgers!

BR, the man who's gone out of his way above and beyond to be like the preverble father figure to Raheem; to get stabbed in the back by the little ****bag.

Seriously, when are people gonna' realise what Liverpool fans have known for a long time. Just what a horrible little **** he is.

Hail.

As Lou Macari once said "you give a player an inch, he wants a mile" if it's not the money (tongue firmly in cheek!) it's the manager, wonder what it's gonna be next week... Take the transfer fee from Man city & let him sour the atmosphere there!

Btw loved the Mr T photo!

Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive 4m4 minutes ago

Danilo is currently being unveiled as a Real Madrid player. He'll wear no.23. (Source: RCMF Youtube Channel)

CJd_PBpUsAAjBMb.png
CJd_P3PUYAAXcfm.png

Little pricks jibbed training for the second straight day. 

But at least one young Englishman has half a brain ..... Berahino has sacked Aidy Ward!

Screw Benteke. Go get this kid. Ticks ALL FSG's boxes.

Hail. 

Well, I'll see him in two weeks in Virginia (Berahino)... last July I saw Balotelli in North Carolina.

I'll just leave it at that. :D