Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Finally the facts that have been so obvious for years are coming out. This could be a defining moment in the history of the sport, one for the better without a doubt. 

Will be some serious jail time served by many. Just hope Blatter doesn't get away with it. 

England favourites to host 2018 world cup after the arrests. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/england-favourites-to-host-2018-world-cup-following-fifa-arrests-10278130.html

• Like 1

http://m.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/arturo-vidal-to-arsenal-jurgen-klopp-wont-take-over-reds-psg-want-pogba-di-maria-rumour-mill/story-e6frf4a3-1227369717774

And here is the Jackson Martinez one

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/25/arsenal-closing-in-on-jackson-martinez-transfer-from-porto-claims-spanish-expert-kike-marin-5215056/

That guy usually knows his **** too

I usually don't pay attention to rumors but when actual reporters with track records tweet it out, I think it's a good sign

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93
  • Like 1

England favourites to host 2018 world cup after the arrests. 

IF, and it's a big IF, Russia is stripped.

Aside from the corruption issue, I haven't heard anything positive in the aftermath of the Sochi Winter Olympics.

'Spurs apparently want Ings too.

That joint Arsenal/ Tottenham North London spy hut outside Melwood is back up and running again huh ..... ?

Hail. 

*Edit* £ 12 million bid breaking on Sky. For that they are welcome to him. Wouldn't pay that. 

£12 million for a guy who is out of contract in 5 weeks?

Ramseyvs_Vidal.jpg

I stand by my assessment that Vidal is a more athletic version of Ramsey with better defensive abilities. Ramsey's offensive/defensive statistics are a bit skewed on the account of him playing as a winger for a good number of matches. Ramsey is my favorite player, by the way.

Edited by RawBBQSauce

I like Ramsey. I think his play fits well with what we do. I'd like Vidal to come but I don't necessarily see him as a needed upgrade—he's just more ammo for the cannon. 

When he was on fire last season, he was in the discussion as the best in EPL. Sucks that he got injured. 

Hey EPL junkies, has there ever been an English top league season where two teams had to play each other on the last day for the title?

If you aren't trolling GHH with that question you need to hand in your Arsenal fan card.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 1