Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

One can dream .....

That would be about all one can do when it comes to that particular fantasy, I'm afraid. :P

And never mind what I said about Neymar's haircut lol, it's definitely not normal.

Momma there goes that man PSG 0 - 2 Barca

Edited by RawBBQSauce

That would be about all one can do when it comes to that particular fantasy, I'm afraid. :P

Have you ever listened to the way Ancelotti gushes with the utmost respect for Liverpool Football Club?

I have NO doubt he'd JUMP at the chance if it was ever offered to him. 

And let's be honest, for the man that finally turns it around and delivers # 19 ..... there'd be NO bigger prize and NO greater adulation than he'd receive here. ANYWHERE. No support has ever appreciated it's managers more than at Anfield.

Rodgers will get next season. But if it's as bad ..... watch this space.

Hail. 

Have you ever listened to the way Ancelotti gushes with the utmost respect for Liverpool Football Club?

I have NO doubt he'd JUMP at the chance if it was ever offered to him.

And let's be honest, for the man that finally turns it around and delivers # 19 ..... there'd be NO bigger prize and NO greater adulation than he'd receive here. ANYWHERE. No support has ever appreciated it's managers more than at Anfield.

Rodgers will get next season. But if it's as bad ..... watch this space.

Hail.

I hope he understands that before the transfer window begins. They need to put together a plan that will bring in 1 central defender, 1 right back, 2 central midfielders, 2 strikers and all must have an immediate impact...no more buying for the future! His future with the club starts now...

PS...I believe in BR. I think he will develop a system that can win. I think he is lacking enough quality players to execute it.

And whilst we're on the subject, is Sterling doing everything he possibly can to force his way out?

The shisha pipe episode is scandalous enough. And now the nitrous oxide episode ......

Man, you look at Emre Can and Raheem Sterling. 1 is a consistently great performer and acts like he's 27, not 20. The other has an ego the size of Texas that is a inconsistent performer who acts like he's a petulant 14 year old. 

And in the latest we have Jordan Ibe getting involved in his antics. 

Enough of the Mr Nice Guy Brendan. Time to let them know who's REALLY the boss before you lose all control. 

Hail. 

Sure, he can respect what the club stands for and its history, but I just don't see it happening. I have doubts that he would JUMP at the opportunity.

Oh, and LOL @ Bayern. Love it.

But you did back when, RR.

Whatevs, though - it's your world

It depends on if Reus is included or not.

I'm just saying I popped in before/during the Liverpool game. I had no idea we would win. I didn't put comments here but other places I put how unacceptable the start of the game was when City just owned them early on..

Sidenote anyone notice how Pep can't seem to lead Bayern through the Champions league? A team with that much talent shouldn't be getting run over in Champions league like it had against Real and Porto.

Barca playing some great soccer.

(Honestly I'm quite pissed at Real taking the cross off their logo. Way to sell your religious beliefs in the trash for a few bucks. I haven't watched any La Liga as result this year.)

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

50 Million for sideshow Luiz sure is worth it eh

Blanc and the evil empire are still clueless. Barca was all over the field while PSG even without Verratti and Motta lacked commitment and physicality, they were soft.

Unlikely to happen again, but back in 1984 Metz lost 1-3 vs Schuster's Barcelona and won 1-4 in camp Nou.

BJhJrQjCAAAAXWl.jpg

Edited by FrFan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYUJaJ4tG4

Got to catch the second half (and both goals!) after the Caps game last night.  Zardes makes MUCH better runs that Jozy... not even close.  It'll pay off for him soon enough.  But Agudelo... kid is going to be for real.

And pretty cool for Morris to get a goal after being called up from Stanford.  Well placed strike off a lucky give and go from Bradley to Zardes, but those goals count too.

I went to Riviera Maya last Xmas and on the way back to the airport I was talking to the shuttle driver. Dos a Cero is ingrained into their national consciousness. It may mean nothing in the overall scheme, but in their fan psyche it's another dos a cero that's getting piledriven in. 

What? It was a friendly against a C-level Mexico squad on a god-awful pitch. Means absolutely nothing.

With a C squad, including a college player.

It means nothing because it's a friendly.  But it means everything when you look at the larger picture of what JK is accomplishing. 

This summers Gold Cup is going to be fantastic.

What? It was a friendly against a C-level Mexico squad on a god-awful pitch. Means absolutely nothing.

I don't necessarily disagree, but people can't have it both ways. Either friendliest count or the don't. They can't only be important when we lose and be meaningless when we win...

Is there any way to make a Mexican landscaping joke without being incredibly racist?

Probably not, but watching the re-air of the Barca game from yesterday... how good is Luis Suarez?  God I miss him.