Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Have a word with BR because he see's something in Henderson that no sane person ever has!

Hail. 

I like Hendo as a vice captain. I like Hendo's desire and effort. I like that he turned his career around (to some extent) in Anfield. He reminds me of Lucas…Both were brought in as offensive players. Both had a rough start. Both are better suited as defensive midfielders. I don't like that Hendo is an expected contributor on offense. Aside from his runs, positioning and rare beautiful strike he does not provide enough in the final third.

Great cup win yesterday.  On to the semi-finals.  PKs always are tense, but once Neuer made that first save, I knew Bayern were on their way.

Oh, was there a little match on the Island yesterday, too???   :D  Congrats to Pool, but was very close indeed.

UCL starts next week - can't wait. Some fantastic matchups.

The new Liverpool kit is awful. New Balance/Warrior are not good at designing kits. I liked the first home one, everything after that has been an embarrassment! On the bright side, I won't have to worry about buying a jersey for my son and having that player leave

I don't mind the away kit (if they don't change it before they release it)...it's definitely they best of the 3.

I like simple and straight forward as I said their first effort was my favorite. That was a red collared shirt with zero accents. Maybe I will like them better in person. I don't like the material or the thin brownish yellow accents. The whole thing loos cheap. They look like the rejects that a company would sent to some third world country instead of selling them...

If the away kit is black shorts and white socks, that's the best kits in MANY a year. 

ALL about simple and traditional. LOVE the white Liverbird and LFC on the home shirt/ shorts; and red on the away. The way the badge ALWAYS should be. Could do with out the yellow by the collar  (which should be white) but meh, that's just me. 

Only quibble is the home 'keepers get-up is all black. Should just be a green jersey, with the same red shorts and socks as the outfielders. But then that doesn't fly today as it's less **** to sell. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1