Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

4 to 1 odds that Chelsea wins.

14 to 1 for Liverpool.

Ridiculously long odds in a two horse race between two teams that always play tight games. 

Cautiously optimistic. Be interesting to see how both teams play this. Chelsea are in a dodgy position, You used to hate conceding at home, but as the games evolved, 1-1 is a great result/ Puts the pressure on the home side the second leg. Do Chelsea sit and risk L'pool nicking one? Do they look to score and leave themselves open too early? Fascinating approach ahead. 

I'm ready for this, a trophy is a trophy.

Plus put the special dick head in his place.

Only 3 trophy's you can win in England at the start of the year. The League Cup is a MAJOR trophy sadly decried by clubs and managers who should have FAR more respect and should know FAR better in todays game. Final day out and a European place sewn up in the Spring. LOVE the competition. 

I do believe that pricks head might literally explode if they went from 4 trophy's to 2 in the space of 4 days. And at the hands of the club he absolutely hates too. What would be perfect would be another Garcia=esq 'non goal' winner. That just might finish the bitter gob****e off once and for all/ 

Arsenal forward Joel Campbell is to join Villarreal on loan for the rest of the season, subject to a successful medical. 

The Spanish club, whose centre-half Gabriel is on the verge of joining Arsenal permanently, announced the agreement on Tuesday.

I thought he was the 'next big thing?'

Wasn't that the Arsenal narrative last summer? But then Welbeck was a great signing too so what do we know?  ;)

Hail. 

• Like 1

Ridiculously long odds in a two horse race between two teams that always play tight games. 

Cautiously optimistic. Be interesting to see how both teams play this. Chelsea are in a dodgy position, You used to hate conceding at home, but as the games evolved, 1-1 is a great result/ Puts the pressure on the home side the second leg. Do Chelsea sit and risk L'pool nicking one? Do they look to score and leave themselves open too early? Fascinating approach ahead.

That's kind of where I'm at.  We're going in KNOWING that we NEED to score a goal.  And honestly, neither approach from Chelsea would surprise me.

As if you're in any position to mock other teams' signings :D

'Fans.'

Other teams 'fans' views on those 'signings.'

And to be fair bar Lovren and Balotelli (who's problems are FAR more to do with a stubborn ass manager than the player himself); all the summer signings are looking pluses. Even Markovic is starting to show now he's settled.

Hail.  

*Edit* And Lambert. But then he was minimal. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

'Fans.'

Other teams 'fans' views on those 'signings.'

And to be fair bar Lovren and Balotelli (who's problems are FAR more to do with a stubborn ass manager than the player himself); all the summer signings are looking pluses. Even Markovic is starting to show now he's settled.

Hail.  

*Edit* And Lambert. But then he was minimal.

Hardly getting much return on all of that investment.

Edited by RawBBQSauce

Liverpool FC @LFC  ·  48m 48 minutes ago

Confirmed #LFC team v @ChelseaFC: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Henderson, Moreno, Markovic, Gerrard, Coutinho, Sterling

Confirmed #LFC subs v @ChelseaFC: Ward, Johnson, Lovren, Lambert, Lallana, Allen, Balotelli

Chelsea FC @ChelseaFC  ·  41m 41 minutes ago

Team to face Liverpool: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry ©, Filipe Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFCvLFC

0 replies 3,432 retweets 976 favorites

Chelsea FC @ChelseaFC  ·  40m 40 minutes ago

Tonight's subs: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ake, Ramires, Remy and Drogba. #CFCvLFC

I like the 11 from BR - which probably means we'll get drug, lol.

Dislike Daniel Sturridge not being available off the bench.

I'm listening on the radio while working. I'm confuse...It sounds like Chelsea are diving all over the place, but the super duper special one infatically claim the Chelsea players don't dive and never have

I'll say again... Raheem Sterling is all pace...

I think he is much more than that...But, some of us believe that Ibe will be the better player