Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Hey!  Southampton up 1-0!!!

Like we've repeatedly said all season, Utd are a VERY average side. 

It's only down to everyone else in this league being utter ****e outside of Chelsea and City that they've lasted in the top 4 for so long. I know there's a LOT of dissention toward Van Gaal in Manchester. Whatever B/S the media try spin as different. 

Keep it going Saints!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Hey! Southampton up 1-0!!!

Aside from leaving a fully fit Falcao completely out of the squad (a player for whom Utd are picking up the £ 265 k P/W pay cheque); Van Gaal now has exactly the same amount of points through 21 games as David Moyes Football GENIUS!. Except Moyes still had them in the League Cup at this stage and hadn't been afforded the millions Van Gaal has.

What's the difference here?

Hail.

Aside from leaving a fully fit Falcao completely out of the squad (a player for whom Utd are picking up the £ 265 k P/W pay cheque); Van Gaal now has exactly the same amount of points through 21 games as David Moyes Football GENIUS!. Except Moyes still had them in the League Cup at this stage and hadn't been afforded the millions Van Gaal has.

What's the difference here?

Hail.

Hey now, LVG won AT Yeovil Town.  THAT counts for something, sir.

I was laughing my ass off when I saw Di Maria come in off the bench along with the others.  That lead goal was paid for in over 150 mil in transfers.  That's what it took.

But I digress.  I have a really good feeling about Higuain.  Not sure why, but I do. 

• Like 1

But I digress.  I have a really good feeling about Higuain.  Not sure why, but I do. 

Aside from anything, why would Napoli offload their main striker at this point? They're a point outside of the Champions League slots, and are still in both the Coppa Italia and Europa League. 

I know there's the Rafa factor and all (the ONLY reason we managed to get Sturridge from Chelsea); but it still seems a real stretch that Napoli would sell one of their prized assets in January. 

Hail. 

Aside from anything, why would Napoli offload their main striker at this point? They're a point outside of the Champions League slots, and are still in both the Coppa Italia and Europa League. 

I know there's the Rafa factor and all (the ONLY reason we managed to get Sturridge from Chelsea); but it still seems a real stretch that Napoli would sell one of their prized assets in January. 

Hail. 

Outside of Rafa they have no reason to.

Maybe he wants a move to England or something is up with his contract.  I don't know.  But until he doesn't come here I'm in like he's coming, lol.

Oh, and Coquelin has been playing out of his mind. Working hard, challenging for the ball and winning consistently, initiating attacks. Deserves a squad spot and a fresh contract. What a pleasant surprise. Now, if we can just offload Arteta and Flamini and get a real starting-caliber CDM, I'll be happy.

Outside of Rafa they have no reason to.

Maybe he wants a move to England or something is up with his contract.  I don't know.  But until he doesn't come here I'm in like he's coming, lol.

They've recalled Assiadi (another 'top' Rodgers signing) from Stoke with a view to a £ 4.75 million move to some Arab club. 

So there is that. 

..... Now, if we can just offload Arteta and Flamini and get a real starting-caliber CDM, I'll be happy.

Lucas. You want Lucas, 

How much do have to pay you to take him?

Hail. 

They've recalled Assiadi (another 'top' Rodgers signing) from Stoke with a view to a £ 4.75 million move to some Arab club. 

So there is that. 

Lucas. You want Lucas, 

How much do have to pay you to take him?

Hail. 

Now get Lambert out and Balotelli and we'll be fine. 

Money wise anyway.

When I say starting-caliber, I don't mean starting-caliber for Championship teams, I mean Premier League. :P

You drive a hard bargaIn.

Ok, Lucas, Jones, Mingolet, Johnson, Enrique, Lovren, Lambert, Allen, Borini, Skrtel, Henderson and Mario being as he's never gonna' get a proper chance under Rodgers. 

How much do we have to pay to get you to take all those in a bundle?

Hail. 

You drive a hard bargaIn.

Ok, Lucas, Jones, Mingolet, Johnson, Enrique, Lovren, Lambert, Allen, Borini, Skrtel, Henderson and Mario being as he's never gonna' get a proper chance under Rodgers. 

How much do we have to pay to get you to take all those in a bundle?

Hail. 

Pay us 100 million and we'll take them all except for: Lucas, Jones, Mingolet, Johnson, Enrique, Lovren, Lambert, Allen, Borini, Skrtel, Henderson, and Mario.

• Like 1

Please... Lucas is way better than Joe Allen.

Only one man in the history oi football rates Joe Allen. 

And we all know what I think of that man ..... :angry:

Pay us 100 million and we'll take them all except for: Lucas, Jones, Mingolet, Johnson, Enrique, Lovren, Lambert, Allen, Borini, Skrtel, Henderson, and Mario.

100 million? BARGAIN! We got you on the cheap.

DONE!

Wait! What just happened there?  :huh:.

Hail. 

• Like 2

Still dumbfounded how that wasn't at least a ****ing foul. Completely unnecessary and I was a little disappointed the rest of the team let that dirty **** walk away like nothing happened

How was Shawcross? Who is by far and away the dirtiest, most underhand thug in the entire league. 

Stoke have been this way since Pullis instilled the attitude. They are the modern day Wimbledon. Hughes has them playing more football but the thuggery still remains. 

Hail. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B7Esu6aCIAEo0EI.mp4

^

Tell me how the FA have decided against punishing THAT?

How was Shawcross? Who is by far and away the dirtiest, most underhand thug in the entire league. 

Stoke have been this way since Pullis instilled the attitude. They are the modern day Wimbledon. Hughes has them playing more football but the thuggery still remains. 

Hail. 

Shawcross and Giroud were at each others throats the entire game. Same goes for Mertesacker and Crouch. Crouch elbowed Monreal in the head and made him bleed pretty badly. Typical Stoke ****e.

Edited by RawBBQSauce
  • Like 2

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B7Esu6aCIAEo0EI.mp4

^

Tell me how the FA have decided against punishing THAT?

Shawcross and Giroud were at each others throats the entire game. Same goes for Mertesacker and Crouch. Crouch elbowed Monreal in the head and made him bleed pretty badly. Typical Stoke ****e.

Disgraceful. But sadly no surprise. 

They are literally a bunch of thugs in boots. 

Sorry Arsenal have lost players down to that. 

Hail. 

Thanks for your concern, GHH. I hate to say this but I still think Debuchy is partially at fault for putting himself in that position. That ball was clearly flying out of play. It was reckless of him to sprint after it and leap in the air to try and head it away as he did. Debuchy's got a little bit of that Jack Wilshere syndrome...seeking out contact for no particular reason.