Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

When did Chelsea turn into a bunch of whiney, diving crybabies?

That IS rhetorical right on a Mourinho side?

God DAMN it City! Just HOW do you throw a 2 go lead at home to Burnley after the rentboy slip up?

Hell yeah! Refs gave us another game. 

Oliver in charge again?  ;)

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Cathorla's really picked it up this month after a dismal start. Don't even know if I want Ozil back in the side.

Alexis, gotta be in the discussion for POTY. Maybe Fabregas too, but he's cooled since the hot start. 

It looks like I might be right when I predicted that he would be the best player in the league...

It also looks like I was dead wrong when I said Costa wouldn't make that great of an impact because he would be starved for service. In my defense, who thought that Cesc would be playing this much for Chelsea (read: not too much of a defensive liability) or this great…certainly not Arsne.

I'll take 1 for 2

Cesc didn't leave on the best of terms. I heard he refused to train and was basically forcing his way out. 

Costa is a beast, he's like the anti-Aguero. I wasn't sure what he'd bring to the EPL but he's just banging in goals.  I bet Brazil are gnashing their teeth with him choosing Spain. He's not a traditional Brazilian striker but they're pretty pathetic up front outside of Neymar. 

I wasn't sure what to expect of Alexis, but he's the kind of player you worry about when he's on the ball. Hazard, Cesc, Aguero before the injury are having taht kind of season. 

We don't see enough of his wife. 

Before Flamini left, he was like that and I dare say he was smarter about it too. Going to that Italian wasteland ruined him. 

With the way things go for us, he puts in a lot of work at a high effort and doesn't get a ton of rest. I hope they take care of him. Don't really understand why, there's 5 minutes of injury time, and we can't use our last sub for someone to run around in his stead?

West Ham are such a powerful team. They really gave us all we could handle. Adrian had a god-like performance once again for them in-goal to keep the score respectable for them but to be fair, Szczesny kept us from embarrassing ourselves as well. Our back line can't handle pace or power. So in other words, our back line can't handle anything. Monreal, Mert, and Debuchy were victimized all afternoon.

Edited by RawBBQSauce

Our back line can't handle pace or power. So in other words, our back line can't handle anything. Monreal, Mert, and Debuchy were victimized all afternoon.

while true, yesterday's match isnt the best example of this.

The backline did a really good job yesterday. Surprisingly well, imo. The fullbacks were weak, but Mert and Per were completely fine in that match.