Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

It's always the ref huh? 

Decades of refs favoring Utd have predisposed you to this type of thinking. 

I have no complaints on last week. We got what we deserved. Completely toothless until you went 2-1 up. Then failed to take any chances when we threw everything forward. 

But some of the utter B/S since in here on how Oliver was as equally bad for both teams and neither team had more go in its favour had to be seen to be believed. 

Liverpool didn't draw down to Olivers piss poor performance. 

But they sure as Hell where hindered FAR more than Arsenal by it. 

Hail. 

Arsenal bailed out by the ref for the second successive game. 

Stone wall injury time penalty not given for QPR. 

Hail. 

*Edit* That said, having just seen the first one for Rangers that wasn't a penalty. 

Did you see how guilty Atkinson looked while running away from that play?  His face said it all :lol:

I will say that Arsenal has some fantastic ball movement one man down.  They don't need Giroud.  Dude is a dump.

Sanchez is soooo good, though.

Did you see how guilty Atkinson looked while running away from that play?  His face said it all :lol:

Sanchez is soooo good, though.

I HATE it when refs do that. They most ALL do it. In most EVERY game. Leveling things out whem they've f-uped. And it's wrong, sucks and is ultimately often VERY costly. As QPR will testify to today. Two wrongs don't make a right. 

I think we need to start a campaign lil' bro' aimed at all foreigners telling them that Manchester., as much as I hate to say it, and Liverpool are the equal and better of moist anything London has to offer in today's England. 

We'll start with Americans. Get to it!

Hail. 

When does Sturridge come back, I really miss watching him.

I found myself you tubing his highlights earlier today... (of course I had to take a shower afterwards to rid myself of the germs lol)

Your guess is as good as anyone's. 

He's currently in Boston being looked at by the Red Sox medical staff. What that say's about Liverpool's physio's I'll let you decide when it's deemed appropriate to send him to a completely different sports team to try to finally get to the bottom of this lingering problem. Which by all accounts is hereditary, 

Some time in the NY is the hope. 

For a player that's not played since August it can't come soon enough. Although if it takes all year to sort this out then I'll take it to have him healthy for the long haul. Something has to give as this is just ridiculous now. 

Hail. 

Liverpool didn't draw down to Olivers piss poor performance.

yet you are bringing it up still. A week later.

Oliver was bad for both sides (like allowing Sterling to handle the ball around Chez). Liverpool should have won the match but stop crying about refs. We as Arsenal fans can outcry you all with years of evidence.

So he got hurt initially and came back too soon (or as i call it, the Arsenal special)?

But if he's going to the Red Sox facility, they'll just shoot him full of David Ortiz's steroids and he'll come back better than ever and play into his 40s

He initially got hurt on International duty in between games in training as England and Roy Hodgson, forever living in the dark ages, haven't a clue how to handle the modern day athletes recovery period between games. Particularly such a highly tuned specimen like Sturridge who is all about speed. 

He then spent 6 weeks out, and reinjured the same thigh, but in a different place, in training with Liverpool. And here we now are. 

Steroids are looking an inviting option right now. 

Hail.