Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Coutinho was my man of the match.  When he's on he's the best in the world.  Dead serious.

WAY too inconsistent for that though sadly. 

Very good performance, As poor as what Swansea were. You can only beat what's in front of you. Skrtel the one black mark for a stupid booking that keeps him out the next game. Oh, and Sterling was a knob with the petulance that could of been a lot worse. 

Good Christmas, 

Still want Rodgers gone. 

Happy New Year boys. 

Hail. 

5 points off 4th place... after ALL of this ****

So Rodgers out??

Or nah
Oh how did Sterling not get a red?

Yes.

Your guess is as good as mine.  Wouldn't break my heart if he did.  He is all pace for me.  Wish we could get some money for him though.

WAY too inconsistent for that though sadly. 

Very good performance, As poor as what Swansea were. You can only beat what's in front of you. Skrtel the one black mark for a stupid booking that keeps him out the next game. Oh, and Sterling was a knob with the petulance that could of been a lot worse. 

Good Christmas, 

Still want Rodgers gone. 

Happy New Year boys. 

Hail. 

Yeah, it's clicking finally.  4-2-3-1 was never going to work unless that ONE was a Suarez or Costa type.  Still need to get a proper 9 and hopefully Memo shows up on Thursday.

Jeez DC9

You're a tough guy to impress. I think Raheem is a young beast lol

I mean I love Sterling but the fact that he's on his way to Spain next Summer makes me more critical I guess.  He's got all the goods technically but I think he lacks the vision.

That said, him playing out of position and being asked to play anything from RB to Striker under Rodgers (just in the last 18 months or so) has probably totally ****ed him development wise. 

I guess, being honest, I'm probably taking out a bit on Rah cause I am pissed at BR for not playing Balotelli more. 

I mean - you have two wingbacks and 3 in the midfield now and you are playing all of these balls in to Sterling and Moreno.  Why not put your HUGE Italian striker in there who thrives on balls in but sucks at runs?

It just blows my mind.

CAS ruling prevents Barça from signing players in 2015

"Although Barça cannot make any new signings, they can renew players whose contract expires, as is the case with Dani Alves, they can also recuperate on-loan players, as is the case with Denis Suárez and Gerard Deulofeu, both at Seville.

The club also received a fine of 450,000 Swiss Francs (approximately 375,000 euro)."

This fine is a joke

Denis Suarez... I bought him from the Barca B team in FIFA 14 for my AFC Wimbledon manager career... couldn't even beat out Perry Kitchen, who I bought from DC United for like 500k and then flipped to West Ham for 6 mil.  But I digress... favoritism in that org is a joke.

I'll be interested to see what happens with Spurs now that they are getting purchased by some middle east oil tycoons with money.

Complete an utter disgrace that Shelvey gets charged and banned yet Sterling gets away Scott free.

Football is a complete, inconsistent joke.

Rodgers has again reiterated they'll be no signings in January.

Now he's either trying to keep things under wraps or else he's been told he's getting no money. Which is what this screams.

Hail.