Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Folks....So, what did I miss?

Number5

Thanks to the folks who messaged me about changing my screen name...lol. Been a busy and interesting summer both professionally and personally, but I am glad to be back on one of the best football sites around.

So someone catch me up on all the latest happenings so I can be up to speed.

The one thing that I do know and it still haunts me, is the passing of Bubba.....good fan, better man.

So what's the happenings?

Thanks to the folks who messaged me about changing my screen name...lol. Been a busy and interesting summer both professionally and personally, but I am glad to be back on one of the best football sites around.

So someone catch me up on all the latest happenings so I can be up to speed.

The one thing that I do know and it still haunts me, is the passing of Bubba.....good fan, better man.

So what's the happenings?

royallypwned is now a Redskins fan. :beavisnbutthead:

Well, we now own your qb...I'm trying hard to forget where he came from.

Hey dude....yeah, I saw that..lol, actually Chachie messaged me when it happened. It's good for both teams....I'm still a Birds fan, but you know my history as my mom is a die hard Skins fan, so in a way, we both got what we wanted....and seeing her in a Skins #5 jersey kinda makes me happy!

LOL....it's always been the same. I'm an Eagles fan, thus the changing of my name, but Tr1 always called me Number4 anyways...lol

Oh. Got it. I am a little slow today. :pfft:

Maybe the mods should change your name to Johnny5 and give you a Johnny5 avatar as well but Photoshopped with Redskins gear on him though :D

Johnny%205%20from%20Short%20Circuit.jpg

Oh. Got it. I am a little slow today. :pfft:

Maybe the mods should change your name to Johnny5 and give you a Johnny5 avatar as well but Photoshopped with Redskins gear on him though :D

Johnny%205%20from%20Short%20Circuit.jpg

LOL...nah, I'mma keep it in honor of what he did for Philly...

Archived