Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funny interaction with a Cowboy fan yesterday at work

kiingspadee

I always like to ask cowboy fans to name the years they won those SB's...3/4 of them can't get them all. Most start in the 90's wich makes sense because many cowboy fans where fans of other teams until the boys starting winning then the bandwagon got very crowded.

So I was walking up the steps to clock in and a Cowboy fan I work with said

"You going to be watching the game tomorrow night?"

"Yep!"

"Make sure you pay very close attention to that game."

"Yeah I will man gotta love those watching those 3rd stringers"

"Well the Cowboys third stringers are better than half the Redskins starters"

"You do know there is a reason they are THIRD STRINGERS right?"

"Our worst guys are starters on other teams we are that good"

:silly:

It's really nice to see that your place of work hires handicapped people. :dallasuck

Typical fan. But to add onto this, anyone watching Russ Grimm speak last night, did you happen to see the one skins fan they showed in the crowd wearing a shirt that was burgundy and had gold lettering and said "Have You Ever Even Been to Dallas?" on it. It made my start laughing out loud my family thought I was nuts. Its just so typical with all the bandwagon puke fans.

Exactly but most Skins fans are jus hopeful. We all dream big & hope for the best but prepared for the worst. But it jus seems like no mattr how many times Dall-ass lets their fans down, they continue to think evry single yr is their Superbowl season, why?? Is it the media, coaches, players...or wht?? IDK but what i do kno is that their overall ignorance to football period jus turns my stomach!!

You are right on so many levels there is nothing at all wrong about being hopeful! I am very hopeful, the difference between Dallas and us is three fold

1. We dont get ****y and arrogant and think we are all that and an 8 dollar bag of chips at fedex field:ols::ols:

2. We deal with reality, lets face it we haven't had a good season since 07 but we are still the Redskins Nation and dedicated to our team

3. We aren't delusional like Dallas and rub our chances for SB in everyone's faces, we hope with reservation.

I dont know of any other team that has a fanbase as big and dedicated as ours, that is not arrogant or ****y or think they got it all made. I am sure there are some no doubt but by and large we are not at all a bandwagon team, like Dallas or Pittsburgh.

There are many times where I can laugh at my own team and when someone talks trash I agree with them. This of course happens when it is warrented and in an appropriate situation. It doesn't bother me because they are my team and if they do bad I am going to support them just as much as if they had just won the superbowl.

Remember this anyone? I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtcnG33RjM4

Hail to the Redskins.:dallasuck

One of the best reasons to become a hardcore Redskins fan: Cowboys fans.

They really seem to be the most arrogant, self-hyping fans of any team in any sport. The thrashing they got in Minnesota barely quieted them for long although it was a nice little break.

And they're seemingly everywhere. Whenever I'm in VA, I'm struck by how there're more Cowboys fans than anything--and that used to be solid Redskins country! How did that happen??

I'm still waiting for somebody (more skilled than me) to put together a youtube video solely of all Romo sits to pee's panicky, freaked-out-rabbit facial expressions from the Vikings' playoff game. That alone would be priceless and classic.

One of the best reasons to become a hardcore Redskins fan: Cowboys fans.

They really seem to be the most arrogant, self-hyping fans of any team in any sport. The thrashing they got in Minnesota barely quieted them for long although it was a nice little break.

And they're seemingly everywhere. Whenever I'm in VA, I'm struck by how there're more Cowboys fans than anything--and that used to be solid Redskins country! How did that happen??

I'm still waiting for somebody (more skilled than me) to put together a youtube video solely of all Romo sits to pee's panicky, freaked-out-rabbit facial expressions from the Vikings' playoff game. That alone would be priceless and classic.

They infest my area to! Such sad little misguided people:dallasuck

To some degree he is right. Thos os a golden age for Dallas. They have so much talent. These periods are brief and fleeting. They have won one play off game in that period.

They struggle with the expectations of being favourites most years. Lets see how they perform being favourites with the opportunity to play the big one in their own staduim.

If it doesn't start well then continu well throughout the season they could be weighed down by the expectations.

Hope so anyway. Who do they play first. They may not get past week 1 if they get beaten by ta 'replacement' calibre team comprised of 3rd stringers.

I hear **** all the time at work. I was dealing with a moron on Friday, who i just found out was a puke fan. He said "Man you guys really REALLY suck", and I responded "You better show your face on 9/13 after we stomp your ass in our Home opener that I'll be at." He just responded "Nah, you guys suck, won't happen" Then I had to remind him that the 2nd game last year was when our team was literally collapsing, and to look at our first game where they BARELY won 7-6, where Romo sits to pee scored in the last minutes. And I said " If we REALLY sucked that bad, shouldn't ya'll have blown us out of the water?". Then he went as far as to say their DEFENSE was better then ours........LMFAO

True Idiots.

Overheard a conversation with a Cowboys fan a couple of weeks ago. He was proclaiming Emmitt Smith as the best running back of all time. And he wasn't hearing any of it if when the guy mentioned Barry Sanders, or some other great RB as the best. In fact, he got an attitude with this other guy for even trying to say there was anyone better than Smith. And his only argument was he had most yards and TDs. Pretty hilarious. And this is pretty typical of most Cowgirl fans in my area. Completely clueless. Can't tell which are dumber, Cowgirl or Panther fans.

Archived