Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Insider - Malcolm Kelly believes he'll make the team

TSO

On most NFL teams he would have been cut. But we have overall one of the worst WR corps in the NFL so he will probably make it as #5.

This is true. The fact that he is a 3rd year wideout makes it worse. *cough cough* Rod Gardner *cough cough* :loser:

This is true. The fact that he is a 3rd year wideout makes it worse. *cough cough* Rod Gardner *cough cough* :loser:
As much of a knucklehead he was, Gardner actually made some contributions to our team. Sadly, I can't say the same about Malcolm, as much as I like the guy. :(

Apparently Galloway's only been catching the ones that come to him directly, he might be gone too

As of 5 days ago, Shanahan said he was the top WR on the roster. So that really doesn't make sense, unless he has stunk up camp and that really hasn't been reported either.

I think the Redskins are coming closer to the decision that they are going to need to go out and acquire a #2 wide receiver for 2010.

The older players are too old and the younger players in Kelly and Thomas lack the readiness to come in and be contributors anytime soon.

As of 5 days ago, Shanahan said he was the top WR on the roster. So that really doesn't make sense, unless he has stunk up camp and that really hasn't been reported either.
Just got back from TC, alot of these reporters overreact when they tweet.

John Beck looked like poo. Mcnabb was underthrowing Moss and other WR even though they were completed passes.

Moss continued to look good.

Galloway sucks he just catches what is thrown at him nothing special.

Devin looked ok, dropped a pass from grossman. Overall though they dont run through that many drills. Didnt see any Special Teams practice either.

No offense to WALL-LE or any other poster, but that's just not credible to me. Until I see an article from a mediot, or even better an interview with Shanahan/McCardell with this info, then its all hearsay to me.

It does sound a little like cheering for one side or the other a little, but the statement,

"Galloway sucks he just catches what is thrown at him nothing special."

.....isn't that pretty much what a WR's supposed to do. He's shouldn't be catching passes thrown to Cooley:silly:

It does sound a little like cheering for one side or the other a little, but the statement,

"Galloway sucks he just catches what is thrown at him nothing special."

.....isn't that pretty much what a WR's supposed to do. He's shouldn't be catching passes thrown to Cooley:silly:

You probably know this, but I think he means anything high, low, left, right, behind, or in front of Galloway he doesn't catch, he just catches the ones right on the numbers.

That's a bad sign, not every pass is going to be perfect.

Im not sure...when WR stacked teams like the Saints, Eagles, Colts, etc. start regrettfully cutting WRs with talent....I think they will be better options than a injury-prone WR...

Yeah there are some teams like the Colts and the Cards that are overflowing with WR's right now.

Anthony Gonzalez, who missed 2009 with an injury but caught 57 passes in 2008 may only be the Colts 4th or 5th WR this year.

The Cards have this kid Stephen Williams, who is an undrafted rookie (how did the Skins miss him?!). He's 6'5" runs a sub 4.50 forty, had all MAC honors last year playing for Toledo and is tearing camp up apparently. He's the Cards 4th-5th WR right now.

Yeah there are some teams like the Colts and the Cards that are overflowing with WR's right now.

Anthony Gonzalez, who missed 2009 with an injury but caught 57 passes in 2008 may only be the Colts 4th or 5th WR this year.

The Cards have this kid Stephen Williams, who is an undrafted rookie (how did the Skins miss him?!). He's 6'5" runs a sub 4.50 forty, had all MAC honors last year playing for Toledo and is tearing camp up apparently. He's the Cards 4th-5th WR right now.

Hmmm never heard of the kid out here in AZ... Well I really don't hear anything cards out here! lol They don't get a lot of air time at all. :ols:

Archived