Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kick Off 2010 with PD93 FINAL

PD93

Hey Phil,

Every 'Skins fan knows Orakpo was made to play in this scheme, but the other OLB spot seems to be up for grabs between Andre Carter and Lorenzo Alexander. My question is, how do you see Chris Wilson fitting in after making the move to linebacker last year and do you think he could win significant playing time?

Thanks!

I remember that play by heart.

On that topic, aside from his locker being moved, is there anything done in memorial for Sean Taylor and do the rookies and free agents coming in keep his memory alive?

Sean's memory will never die. I think in our alone time, everyone thinks about him and what he meant to all of us. He is gone but never forgotten. It's always nice to see an old highlight with him making a play. Just brings a smile to your face. Whenever someone new comes to this team, the first thing they ask about is him and how he was.

Hey PD, thank you for the time.

As a Skins fan from Colorado I believe there is a bit of animosity btween Wade Philips and Shanahan. I believe the rivalry could get taken up a notch and absolutely can't wait for that game. Do you feel at all like their is even more to this game then before? Thanks, hail.

I miss all of them but we understand that this is a business. I had good relationships with all of them. I guess CG and RW were closest to me because we played the same positions. Can't help but miss Randy because he could cook and make you laugh.

RW posted here in the past seemed like a good guy, given that football is a business do rivalaries mean as much to the players as they do the fans given you may end up playing for or against any given team after your contact is up?

Hey PD, thank you for the time.

As a Skins fan from Colorado I believe there is a bit of animosity btween Wade Philips and Shanahan. I believe the rivalry could get taken up a notch and absolutely can't wait for that game. Do you feel at all like their is even more to this game then before? Thanks, hail.

Never thought of that, good question!!!

Hey Phil, I don't really have any questions at the moment, but I'd like to take the time to wish you good luck and that you stay healthy and have an awesome camp and season. Looking forward to the season!

:cheers:,

Nick

This

Also, in your opinion what is the best and worst things that go along with being a pro football player in the NFL?

Phil,

What's the single biggest change you have noticed around Redskins Park since the new front office has had some time to start making changes?

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Good Luck this season and Hail To The Redskins!

Whoop some Dallass!!!

Biggest change and a much needed change is discipline. It can win you more games.

I've heard alot of off-season talk about how high expectations are for the Skins this yr. What are your expectations for the team?? Will the Redskins really be serious contenders this season?? Are you expecting somewhat of a "trial & error" or "getting used to the new system" type of response from the team in this upcoming season...

Thanks Mr Daniels for being awesome and doing this for TRUE WASHINGTON REDSKINS FANS...HTTR!!!...been a fan in Texas since '81. I want to see this team hungry, pissed off, and ready to DESTROY DALLAS. Question: How can anyone else be da man when you are da man, PD!?......HTTR!

That sack and recovery against Philadelphia in Week 17 of 2007 was was one of the most memorable plays that I've ever seen as a Redskins fan, and I'd say that before or after November 27, 2007.

Thanks again for taking the time for us, Phil. I can't say enough how much it means to us as fans.

My biggest question is on the only man whose rookie jersey I've ever bought and someone for whom I had the highest hopes: LaRon Landry.

Many people seem to forget what he did the last four games of 2007 and then in the playoffs. What I saw was a superstar, ever since that game-clinching pass defensed at Philadelphia in only his second pro game. Unfortunately, we haven't seen much of those highlights from him since.

I stand up for him on this board all of the time, and I've made an open bet to anyone: LaRon Landry is in the Pro Bowl by the end of the 2011 season (assuming there is one!). Is it a good bet, or am I going to be looking like a fool?

Hi Phil, thanks for taking questions. Will there be 15 open practices in the morning (for the public) and a closed-walk through in the afternoon?

Really don't know which practices are open or how many. You might need to check the website on this.

Sean's memory will never die. I think in our alone time, everyone thinks about him and what he meant to all of us. He is gone but never forgotten. It's always nice to see an old highlight with him making a play. Just brings a smile to your face. Whenever someone new comes to this team, the first thing they ask about is him and how he was.

Again this only means more because your saying it and I am so glad that you guys are keeping this legacy alive.:point2sky

I've heard alot of off-season talk about how high expectations are for the Skins this yr. What are your expectations for the team?? Will the Redskins really be serious contenders this season?? Are you expecting somewhat of a "trial & error" or "getting used to the new system" type of response from the team in this upcoming season...

We have worked hard and have given ourselves a great opportunity. The plan no matter what is to go out and win and that's what I expect. If everyone does their job, we will be just fine.

I don't know if this counts as taboo, so if you can't answer it, I understand.

Does Carlos take offense when people start talking about his apparent inability to catch an interception, or is it just something he laughs off and still works on improving?

and from my wife,

How did the departure of Jason Campbell affect the locker room?

BTW, thanks for answering all these questions

Thanks for doing this Phil,your the best. CLUB 93 New York chapter will be @ Training Camp saturday so hope to cya there and get another picture signed and acouple pics.Thanks again BIG PHIL

DARYL & JILL

Always good to see my "Club 93" members on here. We need more members just like you. Hope all is well. Take care and I will see you then.

Archived