Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kick Off 2010 with PD93 FINAL

PD93

Hi Phil, thanks for taking questions. Will there be 15 open practices in the morning (for the public) and a closed-walk through in the afternoon?

Worst question ever. You have an active member of the roster, and you ask him a "security guard" question. :doh:

Actually, in a perfect world, like mine :cool:, it is BOTH gas AND charcoal. Use gas to light the charcoal as do I, and NOT lighter fluid or wasting time wadding up paper into a chimney, and then turn the gas off and let the wood/charcoal do it's thang.

When you kids want to cook with a REAL cooker/smoker, let me know ..

0-to-800 degrees in 5-7 minutes.

Yah, but can it go 220 for 8-10 hours. :drooley:

Yah, but can it go 220 for 8-10 hours. :drooley:

I know that my previous post was OT, and my reply to this post is still OT .. but in response to the question ..

It was actually built for low-and-slow smoking. It will maintain a rock-solid 200 - 250 for 24 hours or more (as long as you have it filled with enough charcoal).

I know that my previous post was OT, and my reply to this post is still OT .. but in response to the question ..

It was actually built for low-and-slow smoking. It will maintain a rock-solid 200 - 250 for 24 hours or more (as long as you have it filled with enough charcoal).

I can taste the cracklin now. And have you ever smoked soaked corn in the husk? OMG it is hot to deal (gloves) with but man is that stuff ever good.

I can taste the cracklin now. And have you ever smoked soaked corn in the husk? OMG it is hot to deal (gloves) with but man is that stuff ever good.

Yes. I smoke corn and baked potatoes in it all the time. I use heavy-duty welding gloves when I do my high-temp cooks. The big problem is not to raise the lid too fast. I did that once and .. well .. I had no hair on one of my arms for a week or so. That was embarrassing! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived