Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 1,000 Reasons the Dallas Cowboys will not make the playoffs 2010-2011 Verison

skinsforlife101

13) Jamarcus Russell will introduce Jerry Jones to Purple Drink. Jerry will then believe he's found his new QB, cutting Tony Romo sits to pee and signing J Russ to a 50 year deal worth 300 million in guaranteed money.

come on man...get it right. It's purple drAnk

Oh, it was supposed to be a joke. I see. So you guys really think the team isn't full of thugs, Romo sits to pee can win a big game, Phillips is a great coach, the skins and giants won't sweep them, they have leadership on both sides of the ball, their schedule isn't difficult, Dez won't be a bust, and the offensive line won't struggle? I'll give you #6 and #10 are jokes but what about the rest? Those were jokes? I'll keep that in mind as I see each of those points argued over and over again in other threads.

The list is tongue-in-cheek. We are Redskins fans. Making fun of the cowboys is what we do.

The fact that you seem to be taking most of these reasons seriously shows that you think some of them are reasonable.

The list is tongue-in-cheek. We are Redskins fans. Making fun of the cowboys is what we do.

The fact that you seem to be taking most of these reasons seriously shows that you think some of them are reasonable.

Hes not saying the fact that some are reasonable, its just it gets tired hearing Romo sits to pee cant win the big one, when everyones "big one" is something different and Romo sits to pee has won 3 very big games.

Im personally tired of some players getting the heat when its the coaches. And i think when they dont win it this year, Stephen is going to look closely at the coaches and hopefully see what I see.

1. Really? I think you're clinging to ancient history here.

2. I guess you didn't pay attention to the NO/Philly games last year seeing as your team had been out of the playoff picture since week 1.:ols:

3. Head coach I'll give you but he is one of the best DC around and thats really all he is truely doing.

4. Wishful thinking.

5. Ridiculous.

6. No comment needed.

7. So is the entire NFC east. Go check your team's schedule. Its no walk in the park either.

8. Wishful thinking and stinking of just plain fear.

9. Possibly but they are healthy and deeper than last year.

10. Not likely. He is more focused than ever.

Basically, I'd say your post was a bunch of nonsense, total BS, fear, and wishful thinking. Good job!:ols::ols::ols:

Romo sits to pee will never win a super bowl...he is not a leader of men. he just has too much of that "doofus" thing going on...kind of like stewart (the dude that wears the "winger" shirt) :beavisnbutthead:

Hes not saying the fact that some are reasonable, its just it gets tired hearing Romo sits to pee cant win the big one, when everyones "big one" is something different and Romo sits to pee has won 3 very big games.

Im personally tired of some players getting the heat when its the coaches. And i think when they dont win it this year, Stephen is going to look closely at the coaches and hopefully see what I see.

what 3 "very big games" are you referring to?

So you disagree with the list? Go ahead, you can say it. We all know.

what 3 "very big games" are you referring to?

I'd say he won 3 very big games last year. He beat the undefeated Saints when a loss put any playoff hopes in serious doubt. He beat the Eagles with a home playoff game on the line and then beat them again in the playoffs. Thats 3 right there. Oh, I forgot. None of those were big games were they. My bad, please disregard.

I'd say he won 3 very big games last year. He beat the undefeated Saints when a loss put any playoff hopes in serious doubt. He beat the Eagles with a home playoff game on the line and then beat them again in the playoffs. Thats 3 right there. Oh, I forgot. None of those were big games were they. My bad, please disregard.

lol...ok. i guess they were "very big games".

1. one was to keep playoff hopes alive against a team that could care less

2. one was "to secure homefield for a wild card game"

3. this one was to secure an ass whoopin @ minny

beating minny and then new orleans i would consider "very big games"

the "very big games" dallass won were simply a formality

sell it to your homies...we aint buyin

Lemme guess, whatever Daddy tells him to see? Was this a trick question?

lol...ok. i guess they were "very big games".

1. one was to keep playoff hopes alive against a team that could care less

2. one was "to secure homefield for a wild card game"

3. this one was to secure an ass whoopin @ minny

beating minny and then new orleans i would consider "very big games"

the "very big games" dallass won were simply a formality

sell it to your homies...we aint buyin

I have to admit you almost got me. Then I realized you must be keeping with the joke theme of the original post because that really the only explanation of that drivel you typed.

TO MUCH SPAMMING goin on in this thread..LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC.

17. their the dallas cowgirls is why they wont make the playoffs.

18. they will sign suisham to a long term deal, and we all know the rest

19. cowgirls are too soft, they dont like to get hit. they remind me of stew. nooooo leave me alooooooooone.

I have to admit you almost got me. Then I realized you must be keeping with the joke theme of the original post because that really the only explanation of that drivel you typed.

See what i mean by defintion of a big game. Had the Skins beating the Pats a couple years ago, they'd never forget, that did not happen.

Romo sits to pee beating the unbeatin Colts was the 1 I was thinking of. THat was a big game.

Saints this year and the Eagles who were just as ready as the Cowboys.

Romo sits to pee can win the big game. its time for the coaches to help. I think we just need a better QB coach as well. Romo sits to pee did better without the previous QB coach and he was a good qb coach, but I dont think he understood Romo sits to pee so much.

I think testerverde taught Romo sits to pee more than people give him credit for.

Lemme guess, whatever Daddy tells him to see? Was this a trick question?

Ahhh no, but you go on with your bad self.

Frankily from what im seeing from Stephen hes not going to follow Daddys mistakes. A lot of that is hope, but he needs a better mentor to stand on his desk and say :DONT DO THAT STUPID".

TO MUCH SPAMMING goin on in this thread..LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC.

17. their the dallas cowgirls is why they wont make the playoffs.

18. they will sign suisham to a long term deal, and we all know the rest

19. cowgirls are too soft, they dont like to get hit. they remind me of stew. nooooo leave me alooooooooone.

20. They've been wearing the wrong color pants.

21. Half their players will spend too much time looking at themselves on their huge-ass monitor to notice they're being scored on.

22. To them, they think winning a wildcard game is winning the Super Bowl, so they'll slack off this year.

23> Their fans are way too thin-skinned.

See what i mean by defintion of a big game. Had the Skins beating the Pats a couple years ago, they'd never forget, that did not happen.

Romo sits to pee beating the unbeatin Colts was the 1 I was thinking of. THat was a big game.

Saints this year and the Eagles who were just as ready as the Cowboys.

Romo sits to pee can win the big game. its time for the coaches to help. I think we just need a better QB coach as well. Romo sits to pee did better without the previous QB coach and he was a good qb coach, but I dont think he understood Romo sits to pee so much.

I think testerverde taught Romo sits to pee more than people give him credit for.

so...brunell has won as many "big games" for the redskins as Romo sits to pee has for the turds...lol, nice. :ols:

24. Redskins, Week 1

25. Bears, Week 2

26. Texans, Week 3

27. Titans, Week 5

28. Vikings, Week 6

29. Giants, Week 7

30. Panthers, Week 8

31. Packers, Week 9

32. Giants, Week 10

33. Lions, Week 11

34. Saints, Week 12

35. Colts, Week 13

36. Eagles, Week 14

37. Redskins, Week 15

38. Cardinals, Week 16

39. Eagles, Week 17

so...brunell has won as many "big games" for the redskins as Romo sits to pee has for the turds...lol, nice. :ols:

who was talking about Brunell, how come talking to skin fans and all i get is spin spin spin.

Now it was "Romo sits to pee cant win the BIG game?" and somehow that turns to Romo sits to pee has won as many big games as Brunell? WEll even if so Romo sits to pee has won big games.

This board spends more time redefining the answers and questions I feel like im on a political board.

Yes Romo sits to pee has won big games, and you just admitted it by saying hes won as many as Brunell. Case freaking closed.

Archived