Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 1,000 Reasons the Dallas Cowboys will not make the playoffs 2010-2011 Verison

skinsforlife101

Thought it will be fun to document reasons why the cowpukes will not make the playoffs this year let’s see if we could get to 1,000 I'll start:

1. The team is full of thugs

2. Romo sits to pee has the inability to win big games

3. Wade Phillips is not a great coach

4. Both the Skins and the Giants will sweep them this year.

5. They lack leadership on both sides of the ball

6. Romo sits to pee will throw at least 45 INTS

7. There Non-Conference Schedule is harder than last year.

8. Dez Bryant will be a first round bust

9. Romo sits to pee offensive line will struggle

10. Romo sits to pee will find another movie star girlfriend to distract him

13) Jamarcus Russell will introduce Jerry Jones to Purple Drink. Jerry will then believe he's found his new QB, cutting Tony Romo sits to pee and signing J Russ to a 50 year deal worth 300 million in guaranteed money.

14) A discovery will come available that the hurricane or w/e it was isn't what blew down the big tent the Cowpies were using for training camp. Come to find out, Wade Phillips just had TexMex that morning and well, as Wade said to other coaches, "Everything is bigger in Texas."

Thought it will be fun to document reasons why the cowpukes will not make the playoffs this year let’s see if we could get to 1,000 I'll start:

1. Really? I think you're clinging to ancient history here.

2. I guess you didn't pay attention to the NO/Philly games last year seeing as your team had been out of the playoff picture since week 1.:ols:

3. Head coach I'll give you but he is one of the best DC around and thats really all he is truely doing.

4. Wishful thinking.

5. Ridiculous.

6. No comment needed.

7. So is the entire NFC east. Go check your team's schedule. Its no walk in the park either.

8. Wishful thinking and stinking of just plain fear.

9. Possibly but they are healthy and deeper than last year.

10. Not likely. He is more focused than ever.

Basically, I'd say your post was a bunch of nonsense, total BS, fear, and wishful thinking. Good job!:ols::ols::ols:

2. I guess you didn't pay attention to the NO/Philly games last year seeing as your team had been out of the playoff picture since week 1.:ols:

3. Head coach I'll give you but he is one of the best DC around and thats really all he is truely doing.

4. Wishful thinking.

5. Ridiculous.

6. No comment needed.

7. So is the entire NFC east. Go check your team's schedule. Its no walk in the park either.

Basically, I'd say your post was a bunch of nonsense, total BS, fear, and wishful thinking. Good job!:ols::ols::ols:

i wouldnt say by week 1 the redskins were out of the playoffs. more like after they lost to the lions.

4. Wishful thinking.

5. Ridiculous.

6. No comment needed.

Somebody can't take a joke

4. Wishful thinking.

5. Ridiculous.

6. No comment needed.

:doh: at you thinking you did anything but prove that you have no idea what this thread is about.

Nice try :dallasuck

Somebody can't take a joke

Oh, it was supposed to be a joke. I see. So you guys really think the team isn't full of thugs, Romo sits to pee can win a big game, Phillips is a great coach, the skins and giants won't sweep them, they have leadership on both sides of the ball, their schedule isn't difficult, Dez won't be a bust, and the offensive line won't struggle? I'll give you #6 and #10 are jokes but what about the rest? Those were jokes? I'll keep that in mind as I see each of those points argued over and over again in other threads.

13) Jamarcus Russell will introduce Jerry Jones to Purple Drink. Jerry will then believe he's found his new QB, cutting Tony Romo sits to pee and signing J Russ to a 50 year deal worth 300 million in guaranteed money.

Jeeez just finish us off and tell me Brian Stewart will be coming back!!!!!!

Other than that im okay with whatever.

If you need more material start with some of hte lesser coaches that irk me off.

Oh, it was supposed to be a joke. I see.....

Dude if you dont like Redskin fans making fun of the Cowboys, why the hell are you on a REDSKINS message board all day? Im sure there is a cowboy message board where all you fairweather, bandwagon "fans" can spew your propaganda and have your little circle jerk that you all crave so much. I swear if I see another cowboy fan on extremeskins ****ing about us making fun of them, or certain members not giving puke players 'praise" Im going to have an aneurysm. Please just go away.

OKay, say what you will, wait you did that, but lets all remember why people watch the Cowboys!!!

Dallas-Cowboys-Cheerleaders-774956.jpg

Dude if you dont like Redskin fans making fun of the Cowboys, why the hell are you on a REDSKINS message board all day? Im sure there is a cowboy message board where all you fairweather, bandwagon "fans" can spew your propaganda have your little circle jerk that you all crave so much. I swear if I see another cowboy fan on extremeskins ****ing about us making fun of them, or certain members not giving puke players 'praise" Im going to have an aneurysm. Please just go away.

Wouldnt that in effect be doing us the favor. You have think giving us the anerurysm. But lets face it, we root for the better side. :D:D

Dude if you dont like Redskin fans making fun of the Cowboys, why the hell are you on a REDSKINS message board all day? Im sure there is a cowboy message board where all you fairweather, bandwagon "fans" can spew your propaganda and have your little circle jerk that you all crave so much. I swear if I see another cowboy fan on extremeskins ****ing about us making fun of them, or certain members not giving puke players 'praise" Im going to have an aneurysm. Please just go away.

Wow! Let people get under your skin much?:ols::ols::ols:

OKay, say what you will, wait you did that, but lets all remember why people watch the Cowboys!!!

Dallas-Cowboys-Cheerleaders-774956.jpg

She looks like Lindsey Lohan after a night of binge drinking. And I think the Buccaneers and Redskins cheerleaders were voted in the top 3 of squads last year. Other teams have caught up as far as the cheerleaders go.

She looks like Lindsey Lohan after a night of binge drinking. And I think the Buccaneers and Redskins cheerleaders were voted in the top 3 of squads last year. Other teams have caught up as far as the cheerleaders go.

That just means shes ready to party.

Also i dont think they'd keep 1 team at the top regardless, its not like anyone can define beauty, we all see it differently. besides with all the PC crowds now a days im still shocked cheerleaders are allowed to be at the games.

Archived