Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Talentless blowhard Chris Berman is going to the Hall of Fame.

LeesburgSkinFan

I will say that when he does interviews...he usually does a pretty good job. He's a good sports journalist.

But his shtick gets old when he does the highlights and his voice just gets on my last nerve.

Personally, my favorite personality on ESPN is Bob Ley. He's a total throwback and a complete professional.

Back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back

GONE (to the Hall)!

I really hate it when a guy it criticized as "talentless" by someone who would probably embarrass himself doing the same job .

I will agree with anyone who says that Berman has no business covering golf though.

The only talentless person I see here is the original poster for making that thread title. I totally agree with Bang and Dan T's posts, the man is great at what he does.

Stop hating fool. Berman is worthy of the hall of fame. Sure you can say his best days are behind him but dude has been in the game for 30 freaking years. Sure your tired of his back back back bullspit but sit there and tell me you haven't laughed while watching his highlights and I'll call you a liar. We all have. Hell they made commercials because of his comedy act like TJ WhosYaMomma and other silly ass crap that came out this mans mouth. Give the man his props and lay off the hate for once. Some of you hate on everything

Shannon Sharpe :ols:

Seriously Berman is one of the worst

And Lol at the guy linking MGoBlog...good work

Shannon Sharpe? One of the loudest guys in television who talks like has has a pillow stuffed in his cheeks? His brother Sterling is better, but Sterling does the weekly playbook and not highlights.

For all the **** Berman takes here and elsewhere, I really don't mind him at all. He tries to make the NFL fun with his nicknames and sound effects. And really isn't that what watching sports should be all about - fun?

Yeah I don't get the hate.

I used to love to watch Brent Musburger and the gang on cbs and hear "You are looking live at RFK Stadium in Washington D.C"

Love Musburger, though I missed his stint on CBS. He's my favorite commentator on ABC, though. Laid back, but still brings this incredible excitement to the game, even though he's a little older.

If you watch him, no one does his job better. I mean James Brown, Kurt Menefee, Jim Nantz, Bob Costas, and anyone else that has played mediator among all of the big name ex players and coaches on their shows. Berman handles them masterfully and keep them on point with very good questions timed just right.

His shtick gets old, but the guy has run a good show for a long time. He deserves the award.

~Bang

I agree with you Bang. He does a good job keeping those guys on point. They will start wondering off in dicussion and he pulls them back in. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy his nicknames and sound effects. I think it is funny and he brings some fun to watching highlights of the games.

Congrats

I say congrats too. Primetime Sunday night used to be just part of my football Sunday.

I agree man.:cool:

I consider NFL Primetime to have been as enjoyable as Madden/Sumerall at CBS for my personal history of NFL on TV. I'm too young to have enjoyed MNF in its prime.

I'm sad that NFL Primetime is no longer relevant, but DTV's Redzone in HD is the finest NFL program ever created. Period.

NFL Primetime was the gateway drug to today’s Red Zone programming.

Archived