Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Talentless blowhard Chris Berman is going to the Hall of Fame.

LeesburgSkinFan

For all the **** Berman takes here and elsewhere, I really don't mind him at all. He tries to make the NFL fun with his nicknames and sound effects. And really isn't that what watching sports should be all about - fun?

I can't believe people have a negative opinion of him. Or any opinion of him at all, for that matter. Is he even an analyst? I thought they kept on hand to make up corny nicknames for players. And he picks a 49ers vs. Bills Super Bowl every year. How can you take that seriously? Especially to the point of disliking him? This is all so very weird.

For all the **** Berman takes here and elsewhere, I really don't mind him at all. He tries to make the NFL fun with his nicknames and sound effects. And really isn't that what watching sports should be all about - fun?

His awful shtick was tired in 1995, much less in 2010.

If you watch him, no one does his job better. I mean James Brown, Kurt Menefee, Jim Nantz, Bob Costas, and anyone else that has played mediator among all of the big name ex players and coaches on their shows. Berman handles them masterfully and keep them on point with very good questions timed just right.

His shtick gets old, but the guy has run a good show for a long time. He deserves the award.

~Bang

If you watch him, no one does his job better. I mean James Brown, Kurt Menefee, Jim Nantz, Bob Costas, and anyone else that has played mediator among all of the big name ex players and coaches on their shows. Berman handles them masterfully and keep them on point with very good questions timed just right.

His shtick gets old, but the guy has run a good show for a long time. He deserves the award.

~Bang

What guy have you been watching. His crap is old and his questions always feel rehearsed. Watch his eyes, even sometimes he doesnt get the questions he asks. Someone has got to be feeding him. He doesnt offer much else and could never carry a show by himself.

What guy have you been watching. His crap is old and his questions always feel rehearsed. Watch his eyes, even sometimes he doesnt get the questions he asks. Someone has got to be feeding him. He doesnt offer much else and could never carry a show by himself.

Not a chance. Berman is classic old school. He stops to think about his questions before he asks them.

Berman could certainly carry a show by himself if he wanted to. The whole journalism thing isnt as easy or simple as everyone thinks it is.

I agree, I don't have a problem with him. He makes watching highlights of games and stuff interesting. Yeah some of his sound effects do get a little old, but what do you want him to do? Just read the highlights of the game? Any Joe Schmo off the street could do that.

Archived