Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Fetish Series: Girls In Redskins' Jerseys

LaRonDontLikeUgly

I'm glad so many of you seem to approve of this thread. I look forward to seeing the buttcheeks of all your significant others, flames of the past, and one-nighters who had no idea there was a camera in the room.

<edited for content by ES Staff>

PS. I'm still waiting for one of the female members to spice this place up a little bit....

I see some of you need 2 things.

1) A refresher.

2) A few minutes to edit some of your posts.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pictures, large blocks of text or embedded YouTube videos.

It wastes space in databases and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. When you use the quote feature there will be a blue arrow that looks like this-- viewpost.gif --simply click on it and it will take you to the original, full version of the post you just quoted. Or if you're referencing a picture, for example, just refer to the post number and a brief description (i.e. "Post #324's wild! What kind of animal is that?")

13. Please refrain from posting explicit material in posts.

This includes but is not limited to obscene or sexually explicit or implicit content in any media form, whether text, pictures, gifs, audio clips, or videos. Use discretion, and err on the side of caution in instances where material you are considering posting might be considered “over the line.” A significant quantity of our traffic visits occur during work hours, are made in public environments, and are made by individuals less than 18 years of age. This is a board open to all, including entire families of all ages of Redskins fans, and it is the official board of The Washington Redskins. Show pride and respect for that fact and give thought to what you post on ES. If you are in doubt about something you're about to post, simply don't post it.

Members quoting posts that include such violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

And the failing to heed this post is why this thread is done.

Or I may just weed out the offenders permanately, clean up the thread of the violating posts & re-open this thread at a later time.

But I know some doof will come back & just screw it up again.

Archived