Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Republican senator says he backs birther lawsuits

Hunter44

Thoroughly debunked? :ols::ols:

The mere fact this issue still has standing in political circles makes those that continue to refuse to inform themselves about this issue seem like......sheep. New information has become available that I would like to share later as i'm pressed for time now.

Keep grasping bro.

1574576278_842b8978b1.jpg

The guy said what he said regarding the birther issue, but didn't he also say these issues muddy the water and there are bigger fish to fry?

Dang it ya are muddying the water....I had to go back to see what he said:silly:

I support anyone that has legal proof of a foreign birth going to the court system

However insinuations and accusations are foolishness

The mere fact this issue still has standing in political circles makes those that continue to refuse to inform themselves about this issue seem like......sheep. New information has become available that I would like to share later as i'm pressed for time now.

Yes. Thoroughly debunked.

The mere fact this issue still has standing with you aluminum hat folks sort of make you all...you guessed it...sheep. :evilg:

I can't wait to see this new information btw.

C'mon Buford, nobody's going to believe that obvious forgery. Everybody knows in the real certificates the words "Certified Fake" over the raised seal are both capitalized, in your pathetic forgery you spelled "fake" with a lower case "f".

Besides, judging from the quality of his posts its pretty clear Box was born in 20?? rather than 19??.

Other than that, awesome job! :ols:

Sorry guys, I don't have time to explain any questionable points of this very valid birth certificate. I'm late for an interview with Hannity. Its only a 5 min spot because Hannity needs to get to Rush Limbaugh's NAMBLA orgy for first dibs.

cheers.

Well played. Well played. :ols:

Still waiting impatient.gif

Why do I have a very strong hunch that the "new information" will have been shown to be false, six months ago or longer?

Oh I don't know, something tells me he's spend the last 6 hours or so completely making up new BS so that when you can't debunk it in 12 seconds he'll claim he's "won."

I dunno.

Let's face it, with some people and some issues, once a claim gets made, then it doesn't matter if it's been shown false moments after it was made. The True Believers will keep repeating it to each other as though it were new and true.

I'll point at the number of times I've seen people claim that "Climategate" proved that them evil scientists altered their data to hide the fact that temperatures aren't really going up.

I dunno.

Let's face it, with some people and some issues, once a claim gets made, then it doesn't matter if it's been shown false moments after it was made. The True Believers will keep repeating it to each other as though it were new and true.

I'll point at the number of times I've seen people claim that "Climategate" proved that them evil scientists altered their data to hide the fact that temperatures aren't really going up.

Laura Ingraham just published her book "The Obama Diaries", theoretically an amusing work of fiction but presented and marketed in such a way that the dimmer segments of the right wing will not get the joke. You can pretty much take to the bank that stuff from that book will show up on this very website showing us what bad people the Obamas are.

Damn, this must be some juicy stuff.

Obviously, the government has made Box76 disappear, in order to prevent him from revealing this new, secret, information which is only known by thousands of conspiracy theorists.

No doubt, once they crack the password on his account, government agents will post something lame, under his name, to try to fool all of us.

28015-stupidpeople.jpg

For they are currently running our country...

Oh and back on point...

Can we stop calling the mistake in the white house out for his supposedly not being born in the U.S. We have enough other junk that he has done wrong that we should focus on instead

Please Republicans, Please please please run a Real Conservative in 2012. Don't offer up another John McCain, Don't offer up a "Democrat - Light"

Archived