Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's attending Skins/Cards Preseason game in Glendale?

Truant

Slow time of year so I thought that I'd see who is planning to attend the game in early September. We should be able to get a pretty mean tailgate going, I'm expecting us to represent pretty strong!

http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule?team=WAS

Sep 02 WAS @ ARI University of Phoenix Stadium 7:00 PM AZ

I gotta admit that I'm looking forward to seeing Colt Brennan for maybe a half as we rest our starters. Hail!!

I might be, because this was their tour out West. But it is a Thursday Night game and I can go to a game in DC for the same price, with a variance on tickets. So I am now leaning more towards that regular season one - unless I cannot find anything ticket-wise then it will be back to plan AZ in the preseason.

It is interesting that you should bring this up, because I am moving to Tempe next week. I was looking at possibly attending that game. I will give a heads up if I can make it.

While we are on the subject, maybe you guys in this thread can help me out. Where do you go to watch 'skins games in Phoenix?

Do the bars open early enough? Should I just get the dish? Please help. I am very worried about missing my Redskins while I am out west. Thanks in advance for any info.

It is interesting that you should bring this up, because I am moving to Tempe next week. I was looking at possibly attending that game. I will give a heads up if I can make it.

While we are on the subject, maybe you guys in this thread can help me out. Where do you go to watch 'skins games in Phoenix?

Do the bars open early enough? Should I just get the dish? Please help. I am very worried about missing my Redskins while I am out west. Thanks in advance for any info.

I was living in Phoenix for the past couple years, most sports bars i've sen are open early enough for games, but don't worry there's always websites like channelsurfing.net that stream sports games for free.

Count me in!!.. I do have to admit I went to university of phoenix stadium for this car/truck sale they had inside. Not quite as big I thought it would be. Out side it looks enormous but once you get to the seats or down to the center of the stadium it really did not seem big at all. I dunno Fed Ex maybe has spoiled me after all these years from going there.. ;)

I asked the same question about a year ago.. This should help you out a little.

Click Here.

If you live in Phoenix area we have a HUGE skins gathering at the Arena Sports Grill in Scottsdale.

http://www.arenasportsgrillscottsdale.com/286658.html

At least 20 skins fans each and every week, no matter what the record is. Decent food, too.

Been going there two seasons now, definitely a good spot to hang. If you live in Phoenix area check it out.

I will have to check it out this year... Last year I just got the Ticket so I stayed home alot. I do plan on going to see them live tho..

I will have to check it out this year... Last year I just got the Ticket so I stayed home alot. I do plan on going to see them live tho..

I hear you on that. I did have the ticket as well and caught a few games at home but it's so much more fun at the Arena. Great group of guys and gals.

Singing the fight song all by myself just gets old:ols:

King Jeremy and I have been regs there for awhile, so ask for us when you head out there.

Archived