Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to document the puke hype for 2010

tr1

Frankly, the NFL hypes the pukes because 99% of your fan base is feckless, dim-witted, gnat-attention-spanned, and generally suffering from poor hygiene (yes, that odor is originating from your ass crack.)

That panty-weighted fan base of yours can only celebrate the pukes when they win...their inability to stick with the team during tough times is well documented (see 2002 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Dallas_Cowboys_season).

Please, please, please gloat about your pukes this year...because, when the season starts, and the losses mount, we KNOW you won't be here to take your medicine.

You never are.

:rotflmao:

I normally shy away from off season post because many of the replies are so silly in nature.....but I know I can always count on TR1 to be the leader of that class....

First he talks about how he knows who/what 99% of the Cowboys fan base are like....LOL.........Nice to know you are such a big following of Cowboy Nation

Then he post a link talking about a Cowboy team from 8 years ago (which has nothing to do with the teams fan base BTW) so I dont know where is is trying to go with that...But TR1 does love to live in the past

And then he uses his normal .."I bet you wont be here when the Cowboys start losing reply".......please, please, please try and come up with something new and refreshing this year as far as what you think is a smart come back because that one is just not working anymore.....

Thanks for the laugh TR1, that has to be the funniest reply so far this off season by anyone on this board......

I normally shy away from off season post because many of the replies are so silly in nature.....but I know I can always count on TR1 to be the leader of that class....

First he talks about how he knows who/what 99% of the Cowboys fan base are like....LOL.........Nice to know you are such a big following of Cowboy Nation

Then he post a link talking about a Cowboy team from 8 years ago (which has nothing to do with the teams fan base BTW) so I dont know where is is trying to go with that...But TR1 does love to live in the past

And then he uses his normal .."I bet you wont be here when the Cowboys start losing reply".......please, please, please try and come up with something new and refreshing this year as far as what you think is a smart come back because that one is just not working anymore.....

Thanks for the laugh TR1, that has to be the funniest reply so far this off season by anyone on this board......

I'm pretty sure because you are a VA cowpuke fan that tr1 knows just as much about the cowpukes fanbase as you. Don't be mad because he's been right, just because the past 8 years he has predicted your crash and burn episodes. And he has made sure to bring up the past predictions because you seem to only want to bring up the 1 time he has been wrong in his predictions. Just some facts to back up everything he has said.

This is a prime example of a cowpuke fan. It's only mid-July, wait till late-December, early-January and ATN will be crickets....besides the threads started by tr1. However, I'm sure there will be only redskins fans replying.

I travel all over the country. I'm in Penn Yan, NY right now, and have talked football to about half a dozen people in the last two days. I talk football with the locals wherever I go...and without fail, when I find a puke fan, they know two players on the team and think they've won four playoff games in the last decade. Now, quite frankly, I DO think I know more about your fan base than you EVER will...:ols:

Right...I'll try to remember this post when the hoard of puke fans bring up Troy and Emmitt...:doh:

Why should I change something that is dead on accurate? I'm sure the mods have stats on the drop off every time the pukes lose a big game.

Enjoy the pre-season...it's going to be a long, long year for puke fans and their team.

:rotflmao:

I personally thougth we were 5-8, but for some reason wiki is showing 13.

I don't know about you -- but I am pretty well aware of my teams history and do not need to Wiki it. Typical Cowboys fan...talks incessant **** and doesn't actually know a damn thing about the team.

I don't know about you -- but I am pretty well aware of my teams history and do not need to Wiki it. Typical Cowboys fan...talks incessant **** and doesn't actually know a damn thing about the team.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

oh snap, I didn't even think of that, this dude doesn't even know his own teams history

Not saying all, but come on, some things ive seen coming out of this board over years past and even whats said in this thread.

all i hear is Skins might be bad, but Dallas lost in the playoffs. Coming from a team that didnt make the playoffs, got rid of their head coach and the QB they swore was better than Romo sits to pee.

Once again...what does that have to do with Dallas failing to live up to the preseason hype year after year after year?

Deflecting it onto the Redskins organizational failure under Snyderatto doesn't change the fact that Dallas, by far, has the most unrealized expectations of any team in the NFL. Nor does it make Dallas' glaring weaknesses so roundly ignored by the media any less important.

We KNOW the Redskins are in disarray. We KNOW they're not supposed to do anything. Your arguments get flimsier and flimsier. I guess that's what I should expect from someone who doesn't know squat about their team and needs to refer to Wikipedia of all places.

At least they deserve to be there :ols:

I'm guessing you're referring to the Vikings and Saints?

I've been following the 32 in 32 pretty closely, and if the fans were trying to predict the 2009 season, they're doing a pretty good job. :rolleyes:

I don't think the Saints will repeat in the NFC South. The Falcons had a down year and will be better and I can't believe the Panthers, who won 4 out of their last 5 including wins over the Saints and Vikings and a complete demolition of the Giants, aren't getting more dap.

I also don't think the Vikings will win their division. The obvious favorite is Green Bay, but I think the Bears will be dangerous, too. Think of it this way, they added Julius Peppers and Brian Urlacher to their defense this year. It might not happen for them this year, but Martz and Cutler have the potential to be really good. And Favre will not have a repeat of his 2009 performance.

But this thread is the depository for puke hype. I apologize for the digression...

No, you havent. but keep at it.

2005 September 19 Washington Redskins 14-13 Dallas Cowboys Texas Stadium

December 18 Washington Redskins 35-7 Dallas Cowboys FedExField

2006 September 17 Dallas Cowboys 27-10 Washington Redskins Texas Stadium

November 5 Washington Redskins 22-19 Dallas Cowboys FedExField

2007 November 18 Dallas Cowboys 28-23 Washington Redskins Texas Stadium

December 30 Washington Redskins 27-6 Dallas Cowboys FedExField

2008 September 28 Washington Redskins 26-24 Dallas Cowboys Texas Stadium

November 16 Dallas Cowboys 14-10 Washington Redskins FedExField

2009 November 22 Dallas Cowboys 7-6 Washington Redskins Cowboys Stadium

December 27 Dallas Cowboys 17-0 Washington Redskins FedExField

By my count, that's 5-5. Not sure what puke math you are using.

I personally thougth we were 5-8, but for some reason wiki is showing 13. Im not a big wiki fan, but most people use it. Still, its more than the skins.

And check our playoff concecutive record. Its a pretty good one too. You probably know it since you dont envy us or anything. Hate to see it. And yes, the rivalry is dead, the only other thing you guys do better than us is complain.

Pretty bad when you are 35 and "think" your team was in 13 SBs. You had to rely on Wiki to know about your team? Typical puke fan that likes to brag about past success, yet doesn't know a thing about his team. I can tell you now what years the Redskins were in the NFL Championship games in the 1930s and 1940s without even having to research. It's called knowing my team. By the way, we're 5-6 in championship games.

Once again...what does that have to do with Dallas failing to live up to the preseason hype year after year after year?

Deflecting it onto the Redskins organizational failure under Snyderatto doesn't change the fact that Dallas, by far, has the most unrealized expectations of any team in the NFL. Nor does it make Dallas' glaring weaknesses so roundly ignored by the media any less important.

We KNOW the Redskins are in disarray. We KNOW they're not supposed to do anything. Your arguments get flimsier and flimsier. I guess that's what I should expect from someone who doesn't know squat about their team and needs to refer to Wikipedia of all places.

Dallas doesnt control the media hype, they might not shun it, but they cant help it if writers are so bad they dont understand the material they are writing about. Maybe Dallas is easier to market, i dont know. but to say "dallas doesnt live up the hype media is insane, they dont do the writing, the media does.

Now, you find proof, *cough* JJ is buying the hype, okay ill stand corrected, but if every year they want to write about what Dallas and what they see in Dallas, you cant blame the team for poor understanding of the product.

Every fan knows they should never listen to these guys or take their opinions and run with it, because 2 factors you cant adjust for, injuries and contracts. They determine a lot of what the player does or doesnt do.

Injuries can decide the fate of a team if they are so massive the coaches cant overcome them. Im not saying where 1 position makes the team, of which Dallas has banked on a few seasons, but I can say "Dallas not living up to the hype" is a stupid comment that true fans know A) a team cant do anything about it and B) It doesnt mean anything to the season.

Every fan knows they should never listen to these guys or take their opinions and run with it

Except for Dallas fans, apparently. Because they take this stuff to heart every year.

Injuries can decide the fate of a team if they are so massive the coaches cant overcome them. Im not saying where 1 position makes the team, of which Dallas has banked on a few seasons, but I can say "Dallas not living up to the hype" is a stupid comment that true fans know A) a team cant do anything about it and B) It doesnt mean anything to the season.

Dallas has been incredibly lucky in terms of injuries recently, I can't believe you're using injuries as an excuse as to why your team hasn't lived up to the expectations.

Also, I have yet to see you comment on the fact that you're a wiki-fan :ols:

Except for Dallas fans, apparently. Because they take this stuff to heart every year.

Dallas has been incredibly lucky in terms of injuries recently, I can't believe you're using injuries as an excuse as to why your team hasn't lived up to the expectations.

Also, I have yet to see you comment on the fact that you're a wiki-fan :ols:

Dallass has been the "least" injured team in recent years than the other 3 teams in the division.

Dallas doesnt control the media hype, they might not shun it, but they cant help it if writers are so bad they dont understand the material they are writing about. Maybe Dallas is easier to market, i dont know. but to say "dallas doesnt live up the hype media is insane, they dont do the writing, the media does.

Thanks, Vinny. Has Dallas lived up to their hype? No. It's not insane to say that b/c it is a fact. You really are related to Cerrato aren't you?!

Now, you find proof, *cough* JJ is buying the hype, okay ill stand corrected, but if every year they want to write about what Dallas and what they see in Dallas, you cant blame the team for poor understanding of the product.

I can't wait to hear your spin on this one Wiki-boy: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/15113/james-embraces-super-bowl-talk

Every fan knows they should never listen to these guys or take their opinions and run with it, because 2 factors you cant adjust for, injuries and contracts. They determine a lot of what the player does or doesnt do.

And, as previously stated, Dallas has been EXTREMELY lucky when it comes to injuries. So, what exactly is your point, Vinny?

Dallass has been the "least" injured team in recent years than the other 3 teams in the division.

Exactly. I don't wish injuries on anybody, but probability says that they can't escape it forever. And we know that the Cowgirls don't deal well with adversity.

Oh well, if there are injuries, it'll just give them another reason for why they haven't played up to expectations.

try again. at one two seasons ago they were down to their third string qb for a few weeks.

what people dont give dallas credit for is the fact some of their players play thru hte pain starting with Jason Witten.

So dont hand me that crap when the Giants had less injuries than the Cowboys last year and just ran the excuse to the bitter end.

Dont even play that card when dallas second string RB is always hurt, Ware played hurt last year as did Senesabaugh who played with a cast for most of the season and Newman who played with a foot injury two years ago.

Stop the whining.

Exactly. I don't wish injuries on anybody, but probability says that they can't escape it forever. And we know that the Cowgirls don't deal well with adversity.

Oh well, if there are injuries, it'll just give them another reason for why they haven't played up to expectations.

OKay, what was the Skins excuse? Gonna truck out that some of yor players where hurt, or should we start with how the rest of the NFL laughed at your team for touting Zorn as the HC and everyone called it that it would not end well. Nope not Skin fans, they were horny for Zorny and it showed in teh signatures around this place.

Some fans did the ol face palm because they knew it was going to be bad. But so many around here were clamouring at the wazoo for him especially with the great start they had the first season and than teams figured them out and everything collasped.

So the QB you thought and many proclaimed was better than Romo sits to pee is gone, the great Zorn whos an offensive genius is gone, and even CP is going to break down and will be gone and than other excuses will fly.

The Haslett excuses will be starting mid season i am sure.

try again. at one two seasons ago they were down to their third string qb for a few weeks.

what people dont give dallas credit for is the fact some of their players play thru hte pain starting with Jason Witten.

So dont hand me that crap when the Giants had less injuries than the Cowboys last year and just ran the excuse to the bitter end.

Dont even play that card when dallas second string RB is always hurt, Ware played hurt last year as did Senesabaugh who played with a cast for most of the season and Newman who played with a foot injury two years ago.

Stop the whining.

Nobody is whining in here. Fact is, Dallass has been least impacted by "Season Ending" or "Players missing significant time" due to injuries. Every team and every player plays with injuries. It's a part of football. It's a contact sport and people will be hurt. You have to give other teams players credit for playing with their injuries as you want us to give Cowpies credit for it. Try again.

OKay, what was the Skins excuse? Gonna truck out that some of yor players where hurt, or should we start with how the rest of the NFL laughed at your team for touting Zorn as the HC and everyone called it that it would not end well. Nope not Skin fans, they were horny for Zorny and it showed in teh signatures around this place.

Some fans did the ol face palm because they knew it was going to be bad. But so many around here were clamouring at the wazoo for him especially with the great start they had the first season and than teams figured them out and everything collasped.

So the QB you thought and many proclaimed was better than Romo sits to pee is gone, the great Zorn whos an offensive genius is gone, and even CP is going to break down and will be gone and than other excuses will fly.

The Haslett excuses will be starting mid season i am sure.

I was never "Horny for Zorny", never thought Campbell was better than Romo sits to pee, or hardly anyone else in the league for that matter, and have never used injuries as an excuse for losing (which you seem to have no qualms with), and I've owned up to my team being an embarrassment the last few years.

So I'm not sure who you're talking to, but I know its not me.

Nobody is whining in here. Fact is, Dallass has been least impacted by "Season Ending" or "Players missing significant time" due to injuries. Every team and every player plays with injuries. It's a part of football. It's a contact sport and people will be hurt. Try again.

Nope, Dallas is LUCKY that they have 3 good RB's and are using Tashard Choice and used him well his rookie season when both RB's went down. Significant injuries to Barber and Felix Jones, we were effected because TC played and played well.

Our offensive line usually has a good injury or two but again while Colombo was out with a broken leg, Free stepped up to the plate to the point fans didnt want him moved.

But Flozell who was playing with a broken hand went down in the playoff game and Free wasnt prepared by the coaches to step up to the left side after playing so well on the right.

Romo sits to pee went injury free, Roy Williams has no other excuse but to say he was injured, yes it was pride, but we wont tell him.

Gurode had his head stepped on a few years ago. Cleats do hurt.

Like i said Witten is always hurts, ribs, jaw his rookie year and was just a mess last year.

Martellus Bennett wounded his ego and that kept him on the sidelines most of the season *cough*

Ware was hurt, Sensabaugh played hurt, most of our rookies were done for, but compared to being killed I think they did real well.

So we do have injuries and a lot are serious, but where one team gets a serious injury and screams bloody murder, Dallas doesnt get that privilege so what are they to do, some of thier players step up and some dont.

Frankily I think the Giants got off lucky last year or the year before because their Oline was devasted and their players stepped up so it worked out. Dallas isnt lucky with depth on their Oline. They thought guys like Preston and Proctor were worth keeping around or spending a 6th round on Holland, which i thought was alrite because him and Kosier have two different playing styles, but thats just me.

I was never "Horny for Zorny", never thought Campbell was better than Romo sits to pee, or hardly anyone else in the league for that matter, and have never used injuries as an excuse for losing (which you seem to have no qualms with), and I've owned up to my team being an embarrassment the last few years.

So I'm not sure who you're talking to, but I know its not me.

Didnt say it was you, but you had ot see the Horny for Zorny signatures floating around here, it was laughable. I cant tell you enough times that qb coaches very rarely turn out like Sean Payton. Zorn isnt one of them and that was a big mistake on the Redskins, Synders part.

Talking up Zorn is like talking up Campo. I dont blame the guys for taking it if its handed to them, but you have to have little expectations from coaches like that.

This is why there is only a small carousel of coaches because when you reach for the unknown, you dont know what to expect. Even Gruden got lucky, see where hes at now and some Cowboy fans wanted him for the HC position. Dare i cry some more.

So when their top 2 RB's get injured, and a total unknown in Choice plays well, its the Cowboys good work that should be praised.

But when OL get hurt, and their backups suck because they have no depth, that's bad luck that can't be blamed on them?

Gotcha. :doh:

And Gruden will be a HC again, he WANTED to be in the booth for another season. "Where he's at now" is where he wants to be.

Archived