Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to document the puke hype for 2010

tr1

So when their top 2 RB's get injured, and a total unknown in Choice plays well, its the Cowboys good work that should be praised.

But when OL get hurt, and their backups suck because they have no depth, that's bad luck that can't be blamed on them?

Gotcha. :doh:

And Gruden will be a HC again, he WANTED to be in the booth for another season. "Where he's at now" is where he wants to be.

Okay, making it simple, TC stepped up to the plate and the team drafted a great RB for the team.

The coaches SUCK when it comes to depth on the Oline this is why i didnt want HH back this season, also why i wanted a plethora of Dallas coaches gone. I dont still dont know why Bret Maxie is a coach here.

Okay, making it simple, TC stepped up to the plate and the team drafted a great RB for the team.

The coaches SUCK when it comes to depth on the Oline this is why i didnt want HH back this season, also why i wanted a plethora of Dallas coaches gone. I dont still dont know why Bret Maxie is a coach here.

Personally, I think Gruden is what Dallas needs to harness all of that potential they think they have on the roster. Which is why I hope he doesn't go there.

He's a good mixture of Wade Phillips and Bill Parcells.

A player's coach, but fiery and motivating.

Personally, I think Gruden is what Dallas needs to harness all of that potential they think they have on the roster. Which is why I hope he doesn't go there.

He's a good mixture of Wade Phillips and Bill Parcells.

A player's coach, but fiery and motivating.

Yeah, Tampa and the others back your assessment. Wait no. Im sorry, Tampa went with a chance at HC as did Denver. I dont think Gruden would do Denver, but I dont think he'll be able to set foot in Dallas. I can never say never, but i dont see it happening. I think Dallas is thinking like the Giants and some teams, keep the D minded coaches up front. Worked out so well by letting Payton walk. I am glad they did because they let him have his shot, but it still bites me in the craw. Especially knowing Payton wanted Romo sits to pee and what he did with Brees was great, and still bites me in the butt. But JJ made the right choice and let him walk to better pastures. No regrets here, none what so ever, I barely even bring it up, never a nary over a day. you get the picture.

So we do have injuries and a lot are serious, but where one team gets a serious injury and screams bloody murder, Dallas doesnt get that privilege so what are they to do, some of thier players step up and some dont.

Frankily I think the Giants got off lucky last year or the year before because their Oline was devasted and their players stepped up so it worked out. Dallas isnt lucky with depth on their Oline. They thought guys like Preston and Proctor were worth keeping around or spending a 6th round on Holland, which i thought was alrite because him and Kosier have two different playing styles, but thats just me.

Again, pot meet kettle. You described the rosters of the other 31 teams.

Let me know when you have multiple guys on your roster that has this next to their name:

Out for Season- Placed on IR.

Then you can talk injuries. Until then, you're teams bumps and bruises are no different then any other team.

Again, pot meet kettle. You described the rosters of the other 31 teams.

Let me know when you have multiple guys on your roster that has this next to their name:

Out for Season- Placed on IR.

Then you can talk injuries. Until then, you're teams bumps and bruises are no different then any other team.

read this

http://http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2007-11-22-injury-report-cover_N.htm

Yeah, Tampa and the others back your assessment. Wait no. Im sorry, Tampa went with a chance at HC as did Denver. I dont think Gruden would do Denver, but I dont think he'll be able to set foot in Dallas. I can never say never, but i dont see it happening. I think Dallas is thinking like the Giants and some teams, keep the D minded coaches up front. Worked out so well by letting Payton walk. I am glad they did because they let him have his shot, but it still bites me in the craw. Especially knowing Payton wanted Romo sits to pee and what he did with Brees was great, and still bites me in the butt. But JJ made the right choice and let him walk to better pastures. No regrets here, none what so ever, I barely even bring it up, never a nary over a day. you get the picture.

Huh? Tampa is cheap, they have a joke of a HC because their owner has all of his money invested in his soccer team. Gruden was never mentioned in Denver, he was already going to be working in the Booth at that point. Despite how you feel about him, he'll be a HC again, whenever he wants.

So who DO you think is the right choice as your next HC? Because you aren't winning a playoff game this year. Phillips is at his end at that point. I mean, I hope he isn't, because he's a joke, but he should be. So who would be the right choice.

And then there's this:

No regrets here, none what so ever, I barely even bring it up, never a nary over a day. you get the picture.

Uh huh :doh: Sure :ols: What do you call this: :ols:

Worked out so well by letting Payton walk. I am glad they did because they let him have his shot, but it still bites me in the craw. Especially knowing Payton wanted Romo sits to pee and what he did with Brees was great, and still bites me in the butt.

Your posts almost never make sense, and are full of so much ranting and raving that you never even effectively make a point. Its like your keyboard has ADD and can't stay on one topic long enough to make a coherent argument :ols:

Link doesn't work.

Analysis: Injury report is game within the game Updated 11/25/2007 10:50 PM | Comments 64 | Recommend

By Scott Boeck and Skip Wood, USA TODAY

The New England Patriots say star quarterback Tom Brady has had a sore right shoulder — for more than 2½ seasons.

Asked recently about his ailing joint, Brady all but smirked. "It's feeling good," he said, but "I'm sure it will show up on the injury report."

Just as it has every week since the start of the 2005 season, giving the two-time Super Bowl Most Valuable Player another distinction: He's the only NFL player who has been on the league's official injury report before every game during that time, a USA TODAY analysis shows.

INSIDE THE NUMBERS: Injury report analysis by week, by team

The remarks by Brady — who has started 104 consecutive regular-season games, dating from Sept. 30, 2001 — reflect a not-so-hidden fact about the inner workings of the NFL. The injury list, designed 60 years ago in part to prevent gambling interests from getting inside information on players' health, has become the focus of so much gamesmanship that coaches and teams put little stock in it.

Media outlets (including USA TODAY) make the NFL's injury list a staple of their coverage, but many teams aim to meet the league's reporting requirements while offering as little meaningful information as possible to their foes. Some teams (the Patriots and the defending Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts, for example) have done so by reporting every little nick to a player, making it difficult to tell who's really hurt.

"If you want to be real technical about it," former Dallas Cowboys and Miami Dolphins coach Jimmy Johnson says of the injury report, "you could list the majority of your team," because in a sport as violent as pro football, nearly all players "have something that's not 100%."

Meanwhile, other teams — in recent years, the Cowboys under former coach Bill Parcells, for example — hardly list anyone as injured unless they are totally unable to play.

Then there are teams that have used sleight of hand in reporting injuries.

Former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher, who resigned last January after 15 seasons with the team, acknowledges telling a fib or two to try to protect his players.

"Sometimes when a guy had an ankle (injury), I might list it as a knee, just because I didn't want people knowing where to take shots at my players," Cowher says.

On the Patriots' injury list, Brady has been listed as "probable" every week except one, late in the 2005 season, when he was listed as questionable.

Under NFL guidelines, that means having a better than 50% chance of playing. Players listed as "questionable" are 50-50, "doubtful" means a 75% chance of not playing and "out" means just that.

That's the idea, anyway.

Teams can be fined for providing false information on their injury report, but such fines are rare. During the past 10 years, the NFL has fined 13 teams for such violations. The most recent fine was last year, says league spokesman Greg Aiello, who declined to identify the team, its actions or the amount it was fined.

Aiello does say that fines for injury reporting violations have ranged from $5,000 to $25,000. He says the last team to be fined $25,000 was the Denver Broncos, who were penalized in 1999 for failing to make a "timely and full disclosure" of a hip injury that quarterback Bubby Brister suffered in practice two days before a game.

Besides Brady's injury-list streak, USA TODAY's analysis of nearly 9,400 entries to the NFL's injury list since the start of the 2005 season through the 11th week of this season reveals that:

•Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre, who has started a league-record 248 consecutive games (dating from Sept. 27, 1992), has appeared on the injury report just seven times during the 2½-year span.

•Only 10 times since the start of the 2005 season has a team reported no injuries heading into a game — three times in 2005, six times in 2006 and once in 2007. Former Cowboys coach Parcells, who retired after last season, listed no injuries in Weeks 12, 13, 14 and 15 of last season.

Overall, the Cowboys, by far, had the lowest number of total injury listings during the period analyzed: 103. The second-lowest total belonged to the Buffalo Bills: 190. The Cowboys averaged 2.2 injury listings per week in 2005 and 1.2 in 2006. This season, their first with Wade Phillips as head coach, the Cowboys appear to have been more revealing about injuries, averaging 4.9 listings per week.

MOST USE OF INJURY REPORT: Team-by-team analysis

•In contrast to the Cowboys, the Indianapolis Colts, who had the greatest number of total injury listings during the period studied (527), averaged 12.4 injury listings per week in 2005 and 16.9 in 2006 — or nearly one-third of the team's 53-man roster of active players. The Colts were averaging 5.9 listings per week this season.

•The Tennessee Titans never listed a player as doubtful in 2006 or in 2005, but nearly 90% of the players they put on the injury list during that span were designated as questionable. That suggests the Titans did not want their opponents to think that various players' injuries were particularly serious, even if they might have been.

No other team had fewer than four players listed as doubtful over those two years, and half the teams had at least 15. When the Titans listed players as questionable during those two years, they wound up playing in the next game 69%% of the time.

'There should be disclosure'

The NFL injury report dates from 1947, when it was mandated by then-commissioner Bert Bell because of an incident the previous season.

It "had to do with a player who was injured and (unexpectedly) didn't play in the game," Aiello says. "There were questions about that, and (Bell) realized that wasn't good for the integrity of the league, so there should be disclosure about the condition of players."

These days, billions of dollars are wagered on NFL games by 40 million people each week, says USA TODAY oddsmaker Danny Sheridan. While acknowledging that opaquely, the league says the injury report also aims to provide transparency to the public about players' health status for games.

In recent years the injury list has gained a new generation of followers: those in fantasy football leagues that award points based on real NFL players' statistics. Fantasy team owners check the injury list each week while deciding which players to use on their squads.

In general, the injury list is supposed to "eliminate so-called 'inside information' that could be improperly exploited," Aiello says, and "to serve public interest and (provide the) status of players for upcoming games, players who have an injury of some type that may not be available."

In 2004, the NFL's competition committee began requiring teams to file reports on their practice sessions. Teams are required to list who did not participate, fully participate or had limited participation in practice.

Teams playing Sunday games must submit practice reports every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The injury list must be submitted Friday and updated as needed Saturday. USA TODAY based its analysis on the Friday report.

Although teams and sports bookmakers more or less roll their eyes about injury reports, some coaches remain cagey about them.

The NFL is investigating a recent situation regarding the Houston Texans and how they listed running back Ahman Green, Aiello says. During the week before their Oct. 28 game against the San Diego Chargers, Green — who had aggravated a knee injury the previous game — was listed as a limited participant in practice Wednesday and Thursday, a full participant Friday and then listed as "probable" for the game. Green wound up not playing. The discrepancy theoretically could have given the Texans an advantage over the Chargers, who, based on the injury reports, had to prepare for the game as if Green would play.

The NFL is examining the details of Green's week of practice and Texans coach Gary Kubiak's role in determining Green's status on the injury report.

"We are reviewing the practice tapes and medical reports," Aiello says.

Whether or how teams decide to list players is mostly up to the teams. That's one reason you won't find Favre on the Packers' practice reports.

"With Brett, typically we err on the side of caution," Packers spokesman Jeff Blumb says. "If there's something, we'll list it, but we know and most of the country knows he's going to play, so we don't see any benefit from trying to play games."

Colts general manager Bill Polian, a member of the league's competition committee, says his team lists more players than others because "we err on the side of full disclosure. It's really that simple."

Or is it?

Titans coach Jeff Fisher, who along with Atlanta Falcons general manager Rich McKay is co-chairman of the NFL's competition committee, notes that different coaches and general managers with the same teams sometimes have differing philosophies about whom to put on the injury list.

Fisher adds he doesn't get involved with compiling the Titans' reports and so he's unable to speak about why Tennessee had no players listed as "doubtful" the past two seasons. That has not been the case this season, the first under new GM Mike Reinfeldt, who took over for Floyd Reese.

Reese says that "in my mind, it just made more sense to list a guy as 50-50. It just seemed more realistic. I know what the language is, 50 this or 25 that, but what if you're 35%? I do think now, though, the ability to practice and how that's listed is much more valuable."

Fisher agrees.

"I think the injury report is as healthy as it's ever been, especially with the listing of practice participation," says Fisher, speaking as co-chairman of the committee. "The league monitors it closely and we all have a responsibility to be truthful, but I don't think it's ever going to be an absolute perfect system."

Other than the relatively nominal fine, which can be assessed only after the fact, there is little deterrent to teams who decide to make an injury report that suits their interest, rather than, as the NFL's Aiello puts it, the "public interest." Take, for example, Parcells' sparse injury lists. Parcells did not respond to attempts to contact him, but Cowboys spokesman Rich Dalrymple says: "Bill just always had a philosophy that (the injury report) was more of a message to his own team — that he wanted them to be tough and didn't want a lot of players in the training room." But "if a player was hurt, he acknowledged that."

An 'iffy' impact on planning

Former Cowboys coach Johnson says scanning injury reports "rarely had an effect on our preparation, unless it's a key player like a quarterback, and even then, it's iffy."

In Las Vegas, bookmakers look at the injury list as a sketch of information. "We do pay attention to it, but even with coaches playing their little games, it's still pretty straightforward," says Kenny White, the chief operating officer of Las Vegas Sports Consultants. "The rule of thumb is, if a guy's listed as questionable, he plays 90% of the time."

Yet the injury list's imprecise distinctions leave fertile ground for skullduggery in a league in which cheating has been a hot topic since September, when the Patriots were caught violating NFL rules by taping opponents' defensive signals during games. Coach Bill Belichick was fined $500,000 and the team was penalized $250,000 and possibly a first-round draft choice next year.

Brady, when discussing the Patriots' injury reports, says Belichick doesn't "give away a lot of information and talk about injuries and everything that everyone probably wants to know, but … that's for the players. He protects us because he wants us to have the best advantage every single week."

Patriots spokesman Stacey James says the team does not know how or when Brady's injury occurred, only that the shoulder is "sore."

Cowher's take on Brady's condition? He chuckles.

"Well, yeah, I mean, come on," he says. Belichick is "never going to be very revealing, so as (an opposing) coach, you know that. I just hope Tom gets better soon."

Contributing: Jarrett Bell and Tom Pedulla

What a surprise, its an article that says a Cowboys coach might not be disclosing all of his player's injuries......you know, just like the rest of the leagues' coaches :)

But its your last coach, and hasn't been relevant for years. Good work! :ols:

It still has nothing to do with what pjfootballer said: You've been very lucky with season-ending injuries. You can't hide those, buddy.

Huh? Tampa is cheap, they have a joke of a HC because their owner has all of his money invested in his soccer team. Gruden was never mentioned in Denver, he was already going to be working in the Booth at that point. Despite how you feel about him, he'll be a HC again, whenever he wants.

So who DO you think is the right choice as your next HC? Because you aren't winning a playoff game this year. Phillips is at his end at that point. I mean, I hope he isn't, because he's a joke, but he should be. So who would be the right choice.

And then there's this:

Uh huh :doh: Sure :ols: What do you call this: :ols:

Your posts almost never make sense, and are full of so much ranting and raving that you never even effectively make a point. Its like your keyboard has ADD and can't stay on one topic long enough to make a coherent argument :ols:

Some of that is just sarcasm. Some of Dallas Coaches i wanted gone, Brian Stewart in a big way. Maxie and a few others come to mind.

My opinion of Gruden doesnt matter like i said dont say never in anything. But i want to ask this, Did Tampa go with Rasheed because thats who they wanted or to say look we got the minority coach in so we're good?

Does Gruden not get in because the NFL is trying to stop the retreads or because he wasnt that good?

And my posts do skew because i try to get a lot in even tho people dont read long posts anymore some do some dont and I figure if your reading mine, you are out to argue a point or have nothing better to do. Thats just me, i dont get much football talk around my area, so i do it here.

The last thing i need to hear is more about the Giants and Jets dear lords i cant deal with those fans.

What a surprise, its an article that says a Cowboys coach might not be disclosing all of his player's injuries......

But its useless, because its your last coach, and hasn't been relevant for years. Good work! :ols:

Yeah. Phillips keeps us out of the playoffs year in and year out. I dont know how he keeps the job with this team, according to TR1 our team is so bad, that Phillips has to be good to even eek out some wins with that roster. Or, the roster is so good Phillips cant help but win. I dont know which way it swings, but the guy sucks since we havent gotten to the playoffs under him.

So...you ramble and don't make sense because you assume if someone's reading your post, they are trying to argue a point or have nothing better to do? How does that make sense? If this is where you get your only good football talk, shouldn't you try to make it coherent football talk?

And Gruden isn't in because he wanted to be in the booth for a couple of seasons, I already said that.

Tampa hired Raheem Morris because he's cheap AKA unproven.

So you don't have an opinion on who you'd want your next coach to be??

Yeah. Phillips keeps us out of the playoffs year in and year out. I dont know how he keeps the job with this team, according to TR1 our team is so bad, that Phillips has to be good to even eek out some wins with that roster. Or, the roster is so good Phillips cant help but win. I dont know which way it swings, but the guy sucks since we havent gotten to the playoffs under him.

....you have gotten to the playoffs with Phillips. More than once. You even finally won a playoff game last year.

What the **** kind of fan are you?

So...you ramble and don't make sense because you assume if someone's reading your post, they are trying to argue a point or have nothing better to do? How does that make sense? If this is where you get your only good football talk, shouldn't you try to make it coherent football talk?

And Gruden isn't in because he wanted to be in the booth for a couple of seasons, I already said that.

Tampa hired Raheem Morris because he's cheap AKA unproven.

So you don't have an opinion on who you'd want your next coach to be??

Isnt there an ignore feature you can put me on? seriously, ive tried to be nice and honest and all you do is turn it around and complain about it, stop responding to my posts than because theres nothing i can say thats going to make you happy.

Good day.

Isnt there an ignore feature you can put me on? seriously, ive tried to be nice and honest and all you do is turn it around and complain about it, stop responding to my posts than because theres nothing i can say thats going to make you happy.

Good day.

Somebody has very thin skin. How the hell do you expect to handle someone like TR1 all season if you can't even handle me asking you questions about your own team? :)

And there's no way I'd put you on ignore, you don't even know that your own coach took you to the playoffs and won a game, that's comedy gold, and so typical! :ols: :ols: Its too easy with you!

try again. at one two seasons ago they were down to their third string qb for a few weeks.

You try again...at no time over the last "one two seasons" did the Cowboys start their 3rd string QB for any game, nonetheless for a few weeks. In fact, Romo sits to pee has started every game over the last THREE seasons except for 3 games in 2008...and the Cowboys #2 QB--Brad Johnson--started all of those games. Their 3rd string QB did not. But let me guess...you read it on Wikipedia somewhere that the Cowboys' 3rd string QB started for a "few weeks" lol ;)...

Do you know anything factual about the Cowboys? lol :ols:

You try again...at no time over the last "one two seasons" did the Cowboys start their 3rd string QB for any game, nonetheless for a few weeks. In fact, Romo sits to pee has started every game over the last THREE seasons except for 3 games in 2008...and the Cowboys #2 QB--Brad Johnson--started all of those games. Their 3rd string QB did not. But let me guess...you read it on Wikipedia somewhere that the Cowboys' 3rd string QB started for a "few weeks" lol ;)...

Do you know anything factual about the Cowboys? lol :ols:

okay the first few times, you get to be cute, now im just done with it

IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys brought in sixth-year quarterback Brooks Bollinger to meet with coaches Tuesday.

The team was reportedly interested in the former Viking and Jet after last week's preseason finale against Minnesota, Bollinger's final action in a Vikings uniform. Bollinger was cut by the Vikings Saturday, losing the battle for the third quarterback job to Southern Cal rookie John David Booty.

Against the Cowboys, Bollinger was 6-for-18 passing for 62 yards.

If the Cowboys decide to sign Bollinger, the move likely wouldn't come until at least next week. Veterans with five years of NFL experience who are on a team's 53-man roster for the first game will have their salaries guaranteed. If signed, Bollinger would likely be the third option at quarterback behind Tony Romo sits to pee and Brad Johnson. The team elected to keep just two passers on the roster to start the season, cutting first-year player Richard Bartel, who has since signed on with the team's practice squad.

During the 2008 season Bollinger had to play 2 games of the season. Romo sits to pee and Johnson were down . Johnson had to start but wasnt healthy or good enough to finish, so they let Bollinger have at it. Just to make sure you understand other people know what they are talking about and arent as perfect as you, *feel free to find the ignore feature as well*

2008 Dallas Cowboys 2 0 10 17 58.8 71 4.2 1 1 3 22 63.6

I believe they were back to back games but i know he didnt start em but Johnson just wasnt healthy enuff to finish them. But no Dallas has never had injuries at the QB position we are immune to that.

This is why Kitna was signed. That and well lets face it Johnson had nothing left after the 1 season. Most will argue he did, but I would prefer to have a vet over a rookie or a young qb who knows he wont make it on any other team.

Just to make sure you understand other people know what they are talking about and arent as perfect as you, *feel free to find the ignore feature as well*

Just because we find your knowledge of your own team lacking and have pointed it out to you, doesn't mean we are going to put you on ignore :ols:

If you're this upset over something as obvious as not knowing that your own effing team went to the playoffs and WON a game for once this past season, I can't wait to see how much TR1 makes you cry :(

:ols:

Just because we find your knowledge of your own team lacking and have pointed it out to you, doesn't mean we are going to put you on ignore :ols:

If you're this upset over something as obvious as not knowing that your own effing team went to the playoffs and WON a game for once this past season, I can't wait to see how much TR1 makes you cry :(

:ols:

Just stop making yourself look bad, i didnt say put me on ignore because you bother me, i said put me on your ignore list because you keep looking bad.

you are just spinning stuff to make yourself look good, no one else is buying it and letting you do it because its funny.

its not that i have thin skin, send a pm sometime about life history and ill educate you. Its that you are continously spinning every little letter to the point of crazy.

Either meet me partial way or dont bother responding because i could respin everything but i just figure you look bad on your own.

Just stop making yourself look bad, i didnt say put me on ignore because you bother me, i said put me on your ignore list because you keep looking bad.

you are just spinning stuff to make yourself look good, no one else is buying it and letting you do it because its funny.

its not that i have thin skin, send a pm sometime about life history and ill educate you. Its that you are continously spinning every little letter to the point of crazy.

Either meet me partial way or dont bother responding because i could respin everything but i just figure you look bad on your own.

I'm not the one looking bad here. Unless it looks bad, to point out how bad someone else looks :ols:

You said that you hated Wade Phillips because he's kept you out of the playoffs for years now, and you don't know how he's kept his job without going to the playoffs.

I corrected you, and made it obvious what a joke of a fan you are, for not even knowing that your own team not only has made it to the playoffs under Wade Phillips, but that it even won its first playoff game this year in over a decade.

Your knowledge of your team and level of fanhood is pathetic, just like most Cowboys fans. Trying to turn that around, and make me "look bad", isn't going to work here.

okay the first few times, you get to be cute, now im just done with it.

Done with what...creating asinine posts that even your fellow Cowboys fans don't feel like defending? lol...

2008 Dallas Cowboys 2 0 10 17 58.8 71 4.2 1 1 3 22 63.6

I believe they were back to back games but i know he didnt start em but...

OMG LoL!! :ols:...You think having your 3rd string QB throw a whopping 17 passes the entire season is proof that we were wrong about the Cowboys being the "least injured team" in the division? LOL!! :rotflmao:...

And no amount of backpeddling will gloss over the fact that that was EXACTLY what you were saying.

Just to make sure you understand other people know what they are talking about and arent as perfect as you, *feel free to find the ignore feature as well*

Yes, of course you know what you're talking about. Dallas HAS been to 13 Super Bowls. Dallas HAS been hit by the injury bug just as much as the other NFC East teams. Bollinger had to throw 17 passes in 2008 alone!! I'm not sure how you guys survived that onslaught of season-changing injuries, what a valiant effort the "Boys in Blue" put out that year :yes:...

And as others have mentioned, why the hell would I put you on "ignore"? lol :ols:...To be honest it sounds like you'd prefer that I not see your posts because I keep proving you wrong when I do ;)...

Done with what...creating asinine posts that even your fellow Cowboys fans don't feel like defending? lol...

OMG LoL!! :ols:...You think having your 3rd string QB throw a whopping 17 passes the entire season is proof that we were wrong about the Cowboys being the "least injured team" in the division? LOL!! :rotflmao:...

And no amount of backpeddling will gloss over the fact that that was EXACTLY what you were saying.

Yes, of course you know what you're talking about. Dallas HAS been to 13 Super Bowls. Dallas HAS been hit by the injury bug just as much as the other NFC East teams. Bollinger had to throw 17 passes in 2008 alone!! I'm not sure how you guys survived that onslaught of season-changing injuries, what a valiant effort the "Boys in Blue" put out that year :yes:...

And as others have mentioned, why the hell would I put you on "ignore"? lol :ols:...To be honest it sounds like you'd prefer that I not see your posts because I keep proving you wrong when I do ;)...

oh sure by the slew of skin fans who came in to agree with you. Sorry you can spin it however but Dallas does get injuries the same as other teams, we just stopped whining about it. Or our guys play thru the pain, either way, have at it. Its really pointless to continue to have a discussion that you are going to spin either way and not meet partial.

And I just HAVE to comment on this doozy :ols:...

I believe they were back to back games but i know he didnt start em but Johnson just wasnt healthy enuff to finish them

1. They were not back to back games. The two games were seven weeks apart, and Bollinger threw a grand total of ONE PASS in the 2nd game lol :ols:...

2. Bollinger didn't play in those games because Brad Johnson "wasn't healthy enuff to finish them"...Bollinger played in those games because Brad Johnson sucked! lol...

From NFL.com:

It was over when ...

Brooks Bollinger started the second half for the Cowboys and immediately threw an interception on his first pass attempt. Bollinger came in because Brad Johnson was ineffective...

So I gotta ask again...do you know ANYTHING factual about the Cowboys? lol :cool:...

oh sure by the slew of skin fans who came in to agree with you. Sorry you can spin it however but Dallas does get injuries the same as other teams, we just stopped whining about it. Or our guys play thru the pain, either way, have at it. Its really pointless to continue to have a discussion that you are going to spin either way and not meet partial.

There's nothing to "meet partial" whatever the hell that means. You're almost always wrong, and we point it out. There's no middle ground there.

And I'm still waiting to see how you "spin" my last post about your ignorance. Should be typical puke fun :ols:

Archived