Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to document the puke hype for 2010

tr1

Twaddle...

Ah, the 2nd more generic Cowboys "smack" talk: "You're just jealous!" :ols:

I'm not sure how long you've been a Cowboys fan, but I've been a Redskins fan since the early 70s. And I can tell you without hesitation that ALL Redskins fans hated the Cowboys back then. And guess what: it was NOT because all Redskins fans were "jealous" or "envious" of anything the Cowboys managed to achieve in their measely 10 years in the division :ols:...Please, use some sense here.

We hated the Cowboys because they were the most arrogant team and fan base in the division. And still are.

You don't need to keep some stupid running win/loss record for 4 decades to decide whether or not you hate the Cowboys. Hell, the Cowboys are hated by fans of teams that aren't even in our division or even in the NFC lol :ols:...there's a reason Jerruh Jones was named one of the 10 most disliked people in all of sports and Snyder was not. LOTS of people hate your team, and trust me, it's Cowboys fans like you that keep that loathing alive in fans of other teams lol :thumbsup:...

George Allen instilled that hatred and distrust in most Skins fans...he bred it, nurtured it in his players and coaches, and even invented new ways to distrust those "evil Cowboys" and their fans. He played off the pathetic and undeserved air of arrogance that was being farted out with regularity in Dallas...and our team and fans gladly bought into it because we saw it as well ourselves. And, thank the heavens, there are still some braindead arrogant Cowboys fans (ahem) who still carry the torch even to this day on rival fans message boards lol :D...you're doing your absolute part in making sure the Cowboys/Redskins rivalry remains alive and kicking. :applause:

I do have to make an edit, you've been to the Sb 5 times to our 13

You've been to the SB 13 times? Excuse me?

What is there to even envy about the Cowboys? They haven't been relevant since 96. Teams like the Pats, Colts, and Steelers are worth envying this decade. The Cowboys haven't done anything except embarass themselves in spectacular fashion lately.

And by the way...this part here:

Your organization doesnt bring enough to the table, its older and hasnt even been to the same amount of SB's let alone wins.

The Redskins have just as many league championships as the Cowboys do...which is 5 a piece. It would be just like a Cowboys fan, though, to arrogantly dismiss anything that occurred n the league before the Cowboys joined it lol :cool:..

What is there to even envy about the Cowboys? They haven't been relevant since 96. Teams like the Pats, Colts, and Steelers are worth envying this decade. The Cowboys haven't done anything except embarass themselves in spectacular fashion lately.

Exactly right :yes:...there is ZERO to envy about the Cowboys...their last Super Bowl appearance was in 1996. Ours was in 1992. That 4 year difference is irrelevant at this point lol :ols:...

Exactly right :yes:...there is ZERO to envy about the Cowboys...their last Super Bowl appearance was in 1996. Ours was in 1992. That 4 year difference is irrelevant at this point lol :ols:...

and still you guys are arguing it. nope, no envy there. " SYNDER THEY GOT A BIG BOARD!!!!!!!! WE WANT A BIG BOARD""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No envy what so ever. *cough cough*

Ah, the 2nd more generic Cowboys "smack" talk: "You're just jealous!" :ols:

I'm not sure how long you've been a Cowboys fan, but I've been a Redskins fan since the early 70s. And I can tell you without hesitation that ALL Redskins fans hated the Cowboys back then. And guess what: it was NOT because all Redskins fans were "jealous" or "envious" of anything the Cowboys managed to achieve in their measely 10 years in the division :ols:...Please, use some sense here.

We hated the Cowboys because they were the most arrogant team and fan base in the division. And still are.

You don't need to keep some stupid running win/loss record for 4 decades to decide whether or not you hate the Cowboys. Hell, the Cowboys are hated by fans of teams that aren't even in our division or even in the NFC lol :ols:...there's a reason Jerruh Jones was named one of the 10 most disliked people in all of sports and Snyder was not. LOTS of people hate your team, and trust me, it's Cowboys fans like you that keep that loathing alive in fans of other teams lol :thumbsup:...

George Allen instilled that hatred and distrust in most Skins fans...he bred it, nurtured it in his players and coaches, and even invented new ways to distrust those "evil Cowboys" and their fans. He played off the pathetic and undeserved air of arrogance that was being farted out with regularity in Dallas...and our team and fans gladly bought into it because we saw it as well ourselves. And, thank the heavens, there are still some braindead arrogant Cowboys fans (ahem) who still carry the torch even to this day on rival fans message boards lol :D...you're doing your absolute part in making sure the Cowboys/Redskins rivalry remains alive and kicking. :applause:

You've been to the SB 13 times? Excuse me?

I personally thougth we were 5-8, but for some reason wiki is showing 13. Im not a big wiki fan, but most people use it. Still, its more than the skins.

And check our playoff concecutive record. Its a pretty good one too. You probably know it since you dont envy us or anything. Hate to see it. And yes, the rivalry is dead, the only other thing you guys do better than us is complain.

and still you guys are arguing it. nope, no envy there. " SYNDER THEY GOT A BIG BOARD!!!!!!!! WE WANT A BIG BOARD""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, you're talking about stadiums now? lol :ols:...Jeebus, son, stay on track here.

I personally thougth we were 5-8, but for some reason wiki is showing 13. Im not a big wiki fan, but most people use it. Still, its more than the skins.

Did it NOT occur to you that there was no way in hell the Cowboys could have gone to 13 Super Bowls? :ols:...You thought the Cowboys LOST 8 Super Bowls? Really? Holy damn lol...

And for the record, the Redskins have been to 11 league Championship games: 6 before the Super Bowl and 5 afterwards.

And check our playoff concecutive record. Its a pretty good one too. You probably know it since you dont envy us or anything.

I know your playoff consecutive "one and done" record is a pretty good one :thumbsup:

Hate to see it. And yes, the rivalry is dead, the only other thing you guys do better than us is complain.

There's a reason you even bother coming over here and, um, "defending" the Cowboys on a Skins board...there's a reason you've been banned before in the past on that same Redskins message board site...and there's a reason you don't really see any other Cowboys fans on ES jumping in to take your side on this issue. And it's not because the "rivalry is dead". Even a lot of Cowboys fans over at Cowboyszone say that the Skins are Dallas' biggest/most hated rivals.

Skins fans have been clamoring for that big screen ever since I can remember.

Hopefully ours doesn't become a distraction/target for punters :ols:

Oh, and speaking of envy, go get your own damn fight song! You cannot have ours.

Ok, I just checked the Wiki entry for the Cowboys, and it is NOT showing 13 SB appearances for Dallas. It's showing eight SB apparances and five Super Bowl wins. That means they are 5-3 in the SB...not 5-8 lol :ols:...So it's not Wiki that is wrong here. ;)

Something else Wiki shows in the Cowboys entry: that the Washington Redskins are the Cowboys #1 rivals.

Ok, I just checked the Wiki entry for the Cowboys, and it is NOT showing 13 SB appearances for Dallas. It's showing eight SB apparances and five Super Bowl wins. That means they are 5-3 in the SB...not 5-8 lol :ols:...So it's not Wiki that is wrong here. ;)

Something else Wiki shows in the Cowboys entry: that the Washington Redskins are the Cowboys #1 rivals.

look up cowboys vs redskins, i think thats what i did and got that page.

how can we have less losses than wins in the SB?

we couldnt be 5 and 3, we have 5 wins out of 8 apperances.

What, you're talking about stadiums now? lol :ols:...Jeebus, son, stay on track here.

Did it NOT occur to you that there was no way in hell the Cowboys could have gone to 13 Super Bowls? :ols:...You thought the Cowboys LOST 8 Super Bowls? Really? Holy damn lol...

And for the record, the Redskins have been to 11 league Championship games: 6 before the Super Bowl and 5 afterwards.

I know your playoff consecutive "one and done" record is a pretty good one :thumbsup:

There's a reason you even bother coming over here and, um, "defending" the Cowboys on a Skins board...there's a reason you've been banned before in the past on that same Redskins message board site...and there's a reason you don't really see any other Cowboys fans on ES jumping in to take your side on this issue. And it's not because the "rivalry is dead". Even a lot of Cowboys fans over at Cowboyszone say that the Skins are Dallas' biggest/most hated rivals.

Some say it is, but again, its not, im sorry i just dont see it, we've accmplished more in less time and frankily you dont even throw up much of a fight lately.

And again, its a lopsided rivalty, those get old after a while.

So we got a cowboy fan on a redskins fan message board calling redskin fans envious....makes sense.

Not saying all, but come on, some things ive seen coming out of this board over years past and even whats said in this thread.

all i hear is Skins might be bad, but Dallas lost in the playoffs. Coming from a team that didnt make the playoffs, got rid of their head coach and the QB they swore was better than Romo sits to pee.

Actually, there is a quirky connection. The media loves to hype up the Cowboys, because it makes money. The more exposure the Cowboys get, the more hate they draw from rival fans, who in support of their own team, go out and buy more game tickets, merchandise, etc. Call it the NFL's dirty little secret. The over-hyping and villifying of the Cowboys is a huge moneymaker for the NFL. Danny Snyder knows this all too well.

Frankly, the NFL hypes the pukes because 99% of your fan base is feckless, dim-witted, gnat-attention-spanned, and generally suffering from poor hygiene (yes, that odor is originating from your ass crack.)

That panty-weighted fan base of yours can only celebrate the pukes when they win...their inability to stick with the team during tough times is well documented (see 2002 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Dallas_Cowboys_season).

Please, please, please gloat about your pukes this year...because, when the season starts, and the losses mount, we KNOW you won't be here to take your medicine.

You never are.

:rotflmao:

Not saying all, but come on, some things ive seen coming out of this board [bold]over years past[/bold] and even whats said in this thread.

Let me guess....you've been 'lurking' for years, but just decided to start posting recently...right?

:doh:

He also predicted they'd go 7-9 last year. That they'd get swept by the Redskins, that they would lose to the Saints, that they would lose to the Eagles and miss the playoff, that they'd lose to the Eagles in the playoffs, that Romo sits to pee would challenge the all time INT record last year.

last year http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=295978 myself and Brandon Lloyd Christmas were the ones who got it right.

Super.

Now, do you care to discuss my predictions for the five year PRIOR to last year?

I'll wait.

Actually i came here because there are some really good posters here that i like to chat too, i dont do well with other cowboy fans, and frankily TR1 i feel is a closet Cowboys fan. Thats why im here.

Rest assured, I'm not a 'closet' puke fan.

You can leave now.

:ols:

There will always be a rivalry going back to Marshall the racist attempting to stop the Cowboys from even existing, and delaying their creation until it was too late for them to take part in the 1960 draft.

This isn't to say it hasn't been somewhat lopsided through the years with Dallas winning many more than it's lost, but the rivalry is baked into the teams now.

While some Cowboys fans feel the Skins-Cowboys rivalry has cooled off, I personally don't feel that way at all. And I predict that Shanahan will be every bit as much of a PITA to the Cowboys nation as any other successful Skins coach they've had. Then these younger Cowboys fans will get it.

While some Cowboys fans feel the Skins-Cowboys rivalry has cooled off, I personally don't feel that way at all. And I predict that Shanahan will be every bit as much of a PITA to the Cowboys nation as any other successful Skins coach they've had. Then these younger Cowboys fans will get it.

I'm excited about the future of the rivalry. I think Shanallehan need one more off-season to contend for the division title. But I look forward to kicking the pokes ass on a regular basis real soon.

:beavisnbutthead:

Frankly, the NFL hypes the pukes because 99% of your fan base is feckless, dim-witted, gnat-attention-spanned, and generally suffering from poor hygiene (yes, that odor is originating from your ass crack.)

That panty-weighted fan base of yours can only celebrate the pukes when they win...their inability to stick with the team during tough times is well documented (see 2002 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Dallas_Cowboys_season).

Please, please, please gloat about your pukes this year...because, when the season starts, and the losses mount, we KNOW you won't be here to take your medicine.

You never are.

:rotflmao:

I know you are trying your best to stir things up, but please try to respond to was is posted instead of ranting in generalities.

Thanks in advance.

Archived