Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Would you attend a gay marriage/civil union ceremony, and support the couple as if hetero?

Teller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Simple question, with a few complex answers expected.

Would you attend a gay marriage/civil union ceremony if a friend, or your significant other's friend were getting married; and would you support them as you would any hetero couple?

Please be patient. The poll will take a few minutes to post. Thanks!

I'd attend one if it was my friend or my spouse's friend. I've got a few gay friends and I have no problem hanging out with them. I've been to some of their parties and there were dozens of gay dudes there. No big deal.

Sometimes their facebook status updates are TOTALLY gay though. 100% certified gay. It's kinda gross.

I'd attend one if it was my friend or my spouse's friend. I've got a few gay friends and I have no problem hanging out with them. I've been to some of their parties and there were dozens of gay dudes there. No big deal.

Sometimes their facebook status updates are TOTALLY gay though. 100% certified gay. It's kinda gross.

The organist (keyboard type organ) at my church is gay. I've been to a couple of his house parties. If you can get past the headless jet-black plastic mannequin in his foyer, wearing a silver-sparking speedo, it's actually a pretty good time. :ols:

The organist (keyboard type organ) at my church is gay. I've been to a couple of his house parties. If you can get past the headless jet-black plastic mannequin in his foyer, wearing a silver-sparking speedo, it's actually a pretty good time. :ols:

I was at my friend's house for his birthday party with my girl and some friends a few years back. I wasn't aware of his homosexual status yet. It was cool, there was beer pong, jungle juice and all sorts of liquor. About halfway through the party I go up to my girl and say, "Aaron sure has a lot of gay friends."

Good times and nice people though.

I was at my friend's house for his birthday party with my girl and some friends a few years back. I wasn't aware of his homosexual status yet. It was cool, there was beer pong, jungle juice and all sorts of liquor. About halfway through the party I go up to my girl and say, "Aaron sure has a lot of gay friends."

Good times and nice people though.

Yep.

And where else can you go where the host will play all the old standards on his white Steinway grand, and EVERYONE gathers around and sings? :)

Our nanny is has been with us for 4 years, is a lesbian, and married her partner in our back yard. My 6 year old was the flower girl. Her partner just started taking testosterone and dressing like a man. "He" keeps asking me to hang out and go to strip clubs.

Poll: Is my nanny no longer a lesbian?

Our nanny is has been with us for 4 years, is a lesbian, and married her partner in our back yard. My 6 year old was the flower girl. Her partner just started taking testosterone and dressing like a man. "He" keeps asking me to hang out and go to strip clubs.

Poll: Is my nanny no longer a lesbian?

Ummmm......

Uhhhhh.......

Good question.

I wonder though, if a woman is attracted to women, why her partner would trying to look/sound/act like a man. The lesbian couples that I know have one partner who acts more "boyish" but there's no desire on their part to switch, so to speak.

I'm not a big fan of weddings. They're kind of a drag, but if it were my friend, I would totally go; gay or straight.

Yeah, it's been my experience that weddings do one of two things. Either remind you how great your love with your own spouse/so is, or how much it sucks. The latter is DEFINITELY a drag. Trust me. I know. :ols:

I actually attended a gay marriage in Canada for two of my mom and dads very good friends. I had a great time, it was very nicely done and the two dudes love each other.

It's not my bag but if that makes them happy then more power to them. I'll support their choice that makes them happy just like I know they supported my choice when I married my wife.

Probably not on a ceremony...not a fan of weddings,and not a fan of SSM

As a couple ....who cares?

I have had no problem with interactions and personal relationships with SS couples.

I could care less where people put their body parts, as long as nothing hits me......

I have a few gay colleagues I work with, and they are some of the most down to earth, funny people I know.....

I don't see what the big deal is about it......

Wait, isn't Ned Flanders a Bible-thumper? :ols::ols::pfft:

Archived