Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rotoworld: Vincent Jackson ... will remain available for trade (MET)

Mr.Skinbo

Ahh, delightful! The VJax thread is back! I gotta also say that early on I was up for making a run at VJ, but with the draft and current WR roster I'm cool with resigning Santana and letting the younger guys have at it. If we can use those efforts and dollars to fill more needy areas I'd be happier.

No thanks. We drafted 3 wideouts this year. Roll the dice with them and re-sign Moss to teach them the ropes like he did with Armstrong last year. Moss can help the group of guys get up to speed at the position. Trading for Vincent Jackson would be a real head scratch er at this point after the draft we just had

• 2 weeks later...

Just say no to V-Jax, great player but AJ Smiff is asking for way too much. Moss is a must resign then see what Armstrong and Hank can do to round out the receiving core. Who knows even MalCOMB kelly could surprise a few of us this coming season. I'm just ready for some actual football/NFL activity soon.

Had a really funny picture but it didnt work.All news is good news during this depressing lockout. But Still, (sorry to dissapoint) I would trade a 3rd IF theres some scenario that we have to keep McNabb. Although, I can see Rex tossin 4 tds again, alot more with VJAX. Dudes a baller, But it aint gonna happen, move on now everybody

Hail to em'

Archived