Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rams resign OJ Atogwe

757SeanTaylor21

well its saying something if jim haslett didnt want him...

Him re-signing with the Rams doesn't mean that Haslett didn't want him, it means that the Skins weren't willing to pay him the amount of money he wants/believes he's worth. This front office isn't going to overpay any player, or give up too high of a draft pick for any player.

And Cowgirl fans cry themselves to sleep as they have atrocious safeties

Indeed.

I don't believe anyone is struck with fear seeing Gerald Sensabaugh and Alan Ball in the secondary.

They're going to have to hope the front seven get a ton of pressure or they will get killed over the top.

Which, of course, is what I hope for. :evilg:

Indeed.

I don't believe anyone is struck with fear seeing Gerald Sensabaugh and Alan Ball in the secondary.

They're going to have to hope the front seven get a ton of pressure or they will get killed over the top.

Which, of course, is what I hope for. :evilg:

That is a very formidable front 7. Just having to face 1 of Ratliff, Spencer or Ware would be a task, but all 3 really make a difference.

However, as was shown in the Vikings game, you slow down that pass rush and its bombs away and a quick lights out. Besides Jenkins, that secondary is nothing special

];7600776']Let him enjoy mediocrity for the rest of his career.

Maybe money is more valuable to him than a noteworthy career.

coming from a guy who supports a 4-12 team. A team that has one playoff win in how many years? We are the definition of mediocrity.

coming from a guy who supports a 4-12 team. A team that has one playoff win in how many years? We are the definition of mediocrity.

Yeha way to get behind the team . Has Redskin nation slumped so badly we cannot rag on a team that has won 5 games in the last 3 years ?

And to answer your question we have 1 playoff win in 5 years (2005) . In the last decade we have just as many playoff wins as the cowboys ... AND the same number of superbowl victories as every other team in the NFCE not playing at Giants stadium ...

You may have conveniently overlooked that the Skins were coming off a season in which we matched nearly matched their wins from the past 3 seasons combined.

Also, the Redskins have a far brighter future than the Rams. Even if Bradford pans out, I can't see them being more than the occasional wild-card contender.

Archived