Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle Police Officer Punches Woman On Tape in Jaywalking Incident

heyholetsgogrant

If a black, American, middle-class girl went to Aruba with her class on a graduation trip and disappeared and her family got involved with the media and law enforcement officials, I guarantee it would have been covered the same. Especially if reports of human trafficking and sex slavery emerged like they did in the Holloway case (which I assume you're talking about).

Oh, please. It's not just the Holloway case. Its Polly Klass, Chandra Levy, Elizabeth Smart, Caylee Anthony, Laci Peterson, Amber DuBois, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

I continue to believe that if a 17 year old white girl got punched in the face by a cop and it was caught on tape, there would be a huge controversy at least as big as this one. Especially if she was pretty, and double especially if the cop who slugged her was black.

It's human nature.

Wow. I can't believe how so many are cool about a cop punching a girl in the face. Even the big bad evil right wing Bill O'Reilly said the cop was out of line. Big Brother loves you guys. You will make obedient slaves lol.

The cop could have easily made it clear for the girl to back off by putting his hand on a weapon and clearly threaten an arrest for the girl interfering. A cop has to use reasonable force. We can't have a society where cops can go around punching women in the face, unless the women are really dangerous and the cops well being is in danger.

Wow. I can't believe how so many are cool about a cop punching a girl in the face. Even the big bad evil right wing Bill O'Reilly said the cop was out of line. Big Brother loves you guys. You will make obedient slaves lol.

She wasn't a girl, you see. She was an urban "hoodlum."

Why can't Bill O'Reilly see that?

There's been numerous black women that got abducted and killed that hasn't generated nearly the coverage that white women has recieved. You can argue it, but it has been proven. I've actually saw them discussing this very matter a couple years back on TV.

I've actually SEEN them discussing a flying spaghetti monster on TV too

[ATTACH]43975[/ATTACH]

I've also posted proof right here, where's yours?

Oh, please. It's not just the Holloway case. Its Polly Klass, Chandra Levy, Elizabeth Smart, Caylee Anthony, Laci Peterson, Amber DuBois, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

I continue to believe that if a 17 year old white girl got punched in the face by a cop and it was caught on tape, there would be a huge controversy at least as big as this one. Especially if she was pretty, and double especially if the cop who slugged her was black.

It's human nature.

Neither theory proves anything. :whoknows:

People, you just damn better make sure you don't walk across the street unless Big Brother gives you a green light. If you don't obey, you're going to jail and/or paying a fine. If you want to cross the street without laws, play Frogger you slave lol.

I think Predicto just gave you a "few" examples.

Oh and there must be absolutely positiviely noooo bias in that WIKIPEDIA LINK, Missing White Woman Syndrome, sounds racist....you and Predicto being racists? That's not good, where's the media coverage? You guys are obviously being mean to white women in general, why isn't the media covering your spaghetti monster?

If that was a dude resisting arrest it would have been much worse imo.

Wth was she resisting arrest for that is just stupid. Should he have punched her in the face? no. But she was dumb enough to resist arrest.

Question is, if it was a man interfering, would that same cop punched him in the face? I doubt it, especially if the man interfering was bigger.

Not those two's first run in with the law....

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2012122660_coppunch16m.html

Rosenthal was charged in November with second-degree robbery. According to prosecutors, she punched a 15-year-old boy in the face while she and a group of youths were on their way to a rave in South Seattle last Aug. 28. The boy told police that his cellphone and $20 were stolen in the incident. A 14-year-old boy told police that he was punched in the head and his hat was stolen.

Authorities say the case was dismissed when the boys refused to testify.

In April 2008, Rosenthal was charged with third-degree theft after she allegedly stole a minivan in Tukwila, prosecutors said. Kent police said she used a screwdriver to break the ignition and start the vehicle.

The charge was later amended to theft of a motor vehicle. Rosenthal was given a deferred disposition — charges would be dropped if she stayed out of trouble — because it was a first-time offense, said Ian Goodhew, deputy chief of staff for Prosecuting Attorney Dan Satterberg.

Levias was charged in February 2009 with third-degree assault after she allegedly pushed a King County sheriff's deputy down.

According to charging documents, on Feb. 3, 2009, deputies were called to the Ruth Dykeman Children's Center, a Burien center for troubled girls, in response to a report that Levias was being abusive toward staff. When Levias was confronted by Deputy Amy Zarelli, she pushed the female deputy, causing her to fall, charging papers said.

Levias was given a deferred disposition because it was a first-time offense, Goodhew said

If that was a dude resisting arrest it would have been much worse imo.

Wth was she resisting arrest for that is just stupid. Should he have punched her in the face? no. But she was dumb enough to resist arrest.

He didn't punch the woman resisting arrest, he punched someone who was interferring by pushing the officer. He had two situations, one person resisting and another assulting him. He needed to take care of one quickly and he did. Nothing excessive in what he did...

Question is, if it was a man interfering, would that same cop punched him in the face? I doubt it, especially if the man interfering was bigger.

He probably would have tazed him or taken out a baton and beat him.

Are you saying that's better or worse? :whoknows:

He probably would have tazed him or taken out a baton and beat him.

Are you saying that's better or worse? :whoknows:

No, I'm saying a bully is aggressive to those who are smaller and weaker.

He wouldn't have done that to a bigger man. He wouldn't have beat a man with a baton unless he had back up to help protect himself from a butt whoopin.

Which would explain why the girl interferred and pushed him? :whoknows:

I don't think she was smaller and weaker than him though....

He wouldn't have done that to a bigger man. He wouldn't have beat a man with a baton unless he had back up to help protect himself from a butt whoopin.

So...you're saying to a bigger man he would have just let the man push him around?

I'm going to have to disagree....

Sooooooooooooo, whats yer point?

So...you're saying to a bigger man he would have just let the man push him around?

No, I'm saying if it was a big man, that cop wouldn't have punched him in the face like that. The cop would have put his hand on his gun, threaten arrest and say back off, like he should have done with the girl.

Nah ah, he would have run home crying, because a bigger man was in his face and he's a cop, and all cops beat women but are scared of big men:silly:

Archived