Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most satisfying way to destroy a cell phone?

Botched

I do have access to large amounts of hydrochloric and sulfuric acid at work....I'm thinking that might have to play a role.

Does anybody know if you can download a ringtone that sounds like somebody screaming in agony?

I do have access to large amounts of hydrochloric and sulfuric acid at work....I'm thinking that might have to play a role.

Does anybody know if you can download a ringtone that sounds like somebody screaming in agony?

Record Kobe Bryant tomorrow night at about midnight.

My most satisfying phone breakage incident occured when I was in an actual rage. It never felt so good to spike something on the ground then stomp the hell out of it. So, I recommend destroying the phone when you are really, really, really upset. :)

Acting like you're older than 11 and selling it/recycling it?

Sorry, I'm a downer for this thread!

Boooooo!!! We don't want any! :silly:
Congrats on your new phone TD washingtonredskins!

:ols::ols:

I had an LG phone that I wanted to destroy in some spectacular fashion. The thing would drop calls at the worst possible time. In the end, it wouldn't hold a call for 20 seconds. But when I finally replaced it, I was so relieved I tossed it aside and forgot all about it. :(

My most satisfying phone breakage incident occured when I was in an actual rage. It never felt so good to spike something on the ground then stomp the hell out of it. So, I recommend destroying the phone when you are really, really, really upset. :)

I have been dangerously close to doing that on a number of occasions. Good thing I didn't though, I'd have lost alot of numbers.

It's ridiculous how much I'm looking forward to killing this phone.

If you have to go about destroying it there are some definitely good suggestions. I personally like Keeasts. Keep the phone around until you had a horrific day and just slam that sucker into the ground.

Although I personally would just donate it. There are a lot of groups that collect cell phones for solders abroad. Make the best out of a horrific cell phone and feel good while doing it.

Actually with the 4th of July coming up, you could get some high powered firewoks and blow it up or launch it up high and watch it blow up or fall and smash.

+1 That's what I'll be doing with my voyager in October

Free service by verizon that backs up your contact list for you so you don't have to take the phone to the store to get your numbers transferred.

Cool, gonna have to see if I have that. Might be able to push the execution date up a couple days.

Archived