Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo: Mystery S.C. nominee has pending felony charge

Redskins Diehard

The party's executive committee decided there was not enough evidence of impropriety to nullify the June 8 election victory by Alvin Greene, a 32-year-old who lives with his father and waged no visible campaign against a former lawmaker.

The Party decided that whoever got nominated would lose the election, anyway, and that the stink over what everybody knows is a dirty political trick will motivate their base, possibly helping them in races where they can win.

The Party decided that whoever got nominated would lose the election, anyway, and that the stink over what everybody knows is a dirty political trick will motivate their base, possibly helping them in races where they can win.

Ya'll are rather cynical:ols:

You doubt SLED's finding as well?

sounds like his own party should be apologizing for the horrible treatment of him last month.

It does indeed,while I find his choice to be a bit peculiar it is indeed the basis for our representative government.

added

stolen comment

They said that if we extended jobless benefits, recipients would end up voting Democrat. They were wrong. The recipients ended up running as Democrats.:silly::ols:

• 1 month later...
:ols: :ols: Makin' a MOCKERY of our democracy!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:ols::laugh::ols::ols:

Manipulating the electorate with cheap tricks and underhanded bull****!!!

HAW!HAW!HAW!HAW!HAW!HAW!

It's a laff riot, I tells ya!

It's exactly what the founders envisioned!

:ols::ols:

Oh, man! :hysterical:

It' ****in' KILLIN' me!

~Barf

I have to agree with Bang on this one. If the Republicans were behind this guy getting the nomination then that is unethical and immoral. The same can be said for Democrats planting people at tea party rallies with the intent to discredit them.

I have to agree with Bang on this one. If the Republicans were behind this guy getting the nomination then that is unethical and immoral. The same can be said for Democrats planting people at tea party rallies with the intent to discredit them.

You better believe it is. I think in that thread I advocated instantly deporting anyone caught doing it... I don't care where.. send them someplace that backwater **** is supposed to happen.

They're subverting our supposed way of life far worse than any communist could

~Bang

Archived