Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jevan Snead on SportScience!

Ajamrani

He showed great measurables, I would not mind taking him in the 4th round and sit him behind McNabb for 2 or 3 years..

I think he can be a pretty good QB

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5107628&categoryid=2378529

just avoid the dude.. he might have the arm but he doesnt have it in his head...

you know when its bad when your alumni base is happy that you left a year early!

He showed great measurables, I would not mind taking him in the 4th round and sit him behind McNabb for 2 or 3 years..

I think he can be a pretty good QB

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5107628&categoryid=2378529

+4...I've been saying since December the kid would be a steal in round 4. He IS Kyle Boller coming out, and Kyle went in the first...kinda weird Snead gets no love. Both have all the physical tools but made bad decisions in college. Hopefully Snead will work out better, but for a 4th it's well worth the risk.

wow that some sweet info.

sports science is pretty sweet. but he played terrible last year.

Gotta admit that I bought into some of his hype, this is until I saw him play in about 4-5 games last year. He has the physical tools to possibly compete at the NFL, but I question his decision making skills. He had some flashes of success, but he had his fair share of bonehead, questionable QB play.

If Shanny picks him up I'd be surprised, but then again, Shanny will develop any and all of his QBs.

+4...I've been saying since December the kid would be a steal in round 4. He IS Kyle Boller coming out, and Kyle went in the first...kinda weird Snead gets no love. Both have all the physical tools but made bad decisions in college. Hopefully Snead will work out better, but for a 4th it's well worth the risk.

He's damn sure better than Charlie Whitehurst was coming out.

just avoid the dude.. he might have the arm but he doesnt have it in his head...

you know when its bad when your alumni base is happy that you left a year early!

exactly, he left in part because it wasnt guaranteed he'd be the starter next year. it got that bad for him last season

I'd rather take a chance on Crompton or the Kafka kid then Snead. They have some of the same measurables but are better decision makers IMO.

You wouldn't say that if you had to sit through two years of Jonathan Crompton stinking up Neyland Stadium. Crompton is hapless and chokes worse than Jason Campbell in the clutch.

HTTR

The more I think about it, the more I think we're likely to sign a QB like this, later in the draft (after the 1st), and especially not one of the guys that came to visit.

RI this morning, the article about Shanahan's draft habits and when he picked Cutler, have me thinking, if we get a QB it will be a guy we haven't shown ANY interest in, like Snead or LeFevour or someone like that. I could totally see Shanahan going after LeFevour.

EDIT: I was also thinking about how we haven't signed McNabb to an extension or a new contract or anything (which I think is intentional and we're waiting until after the draft to do it), I think that's because we're trying to get everyone to think we're picking one of the top QBs, another sign that we're not getting one at #4 and that we're trying to trade back. So, I think Shanahan, if he wants a QB, is enamoured with someone who's not a first rounder.

Archived