Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bubba9497 - Rest In Peace

zoony

It's draft day and I"m missing you already, Bubba. You always had some insightful posts to offer and I enjoyed spending the past several draft days with you and other Extremeskins fans discussing the available players and the Redskins selections. Your family is in my prayers, and I know right now your looking down from Heaven to see what happens. Then again, maybe you already have an inside scoop of what will happen. ;) :point2sky

Wow. I just saw this thread today and am at a loss for words. I used to debate quite a bit with Bubba a few years back, when I used to be a regular in Around the NFL - he was a stubborn somebody....

I am truly saddened by this news. My thoughts and prayers are with Bubba's family and to all here who knew him.

R.I.P. Bubba -

TerpsEagles

Loved that man's eternal optimist attitude, even in the toughest of seasons (aka 2009). Love the fact he always was a great contributor, always looked on the net for ANYTHING Redskins related. That's a real fan right there. And I wish he knew I read almost every single article he posted in the breaking news section. What a great contributor, great fan, and from all accounts, a great person. Rest in peace Bubba. We support you and your family, and the 'Skins will win that 4th ring sooner rather than later. God Bless.

Could not say it better, so I won't try.

RIP.

Archived