Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter via Twitter: The reason Philly traded McNabb.

Mr.Skinbo

Probably the NFL exec, was an Eagle, trying to CYA. Or completely going X-files type conspiracy theory, maybe Shefter is doing Shanny a solid by making people speculate that Philly is intrested in a young QB. Prompting teams like buffalo, seattle and maybe cleveland to trade up with the Skins, just in case philly had any ideas.........got to go the black helicopters are coming.

I'm not sure what to think of our FO's moves as it relates to the draft.

We get McNabb, but drafting a qb is still a definite possibility. Why throw a young qb into the fire right away? That would have happened if Campbell was still the starter

Trade rumors concerning AH? Let's other teams know the skins may be interested in drafting Suh or McCoy.

Everyone knows we need OL help.

So basically the rest of the NFL has no idea what the skins will do on draft day, which is a great thing.

i can see this if philly has one of the later QBs rated very high...

wash not drafting bradford would have a domino effect he will go later, and then maybe the guy they want.. say colt mccoy or teabow will still be available at the 37 spot

Im thinking someone from Philly floated this one out there cause they're feeling some backlash from fans and media. So they're trying to make it look like they're some kind of masterminds or something.

I couldn't agree more. You took the words out of my mouth.

Archived