Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Donovan McNabb: the t-shirt

themurf

yes, which is the main reason I don't like McLovin

that movie is awsome and I actually like Mclovin, Mcredskin sounds goofy! not that im gonna buy it anyway but its a cool funky shirt.

My cousin who co-founded a website called ProjectFranchise.com actually prints t-shirts and asked me for some ideas the other night. Got a great one about the McNabb trade...I'll be sure to let you guys know when it's up.

that movie is awsome and I actually like Mclovin, Mcredskin sounds goofy! not that im gonna buy it anyway but its a cool funky shirt.

it's not that I don't like the movie, I just don't think it has anything to do with mcnabb...so it's confusing why it would be McLovin

I too am of the camp that doesn't see any fathomable Superbad-McNabb connection. Seems like a stretch to me...

There doesn't need to be a deep-seeded connection. It's pop culture. Ridiculous is what sells, which is re-enforced by the fact that this absurd product hit double-digit numbers in sales on the first day we posted it online. It makes no sense, which is why people dig it.

Didn't think I should because of the clutter issues around here...my apologies.

Me neither. I jhink one thread for random ass mcnabb t-shirts is plenty.

Edit: by the way, if there is anyway that first one could say "mclovin it" like someone mentioned I would buy multiple. Makes a lot more sense and is funnier in my opinion.

that somehow makes even less sense

hahaha. Honestly, it was supposed to be "McGlad or McMad?" (sort asking about the fans' opinion) in b&g...I guess when it went through some people it got changed. Oh well...

Archived