Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Donovan McNabb: the t-shirt

themurf

hahaha. Honestly' date=' it was supposed to be "McGlad or McMad?" (sort asking about the fans' opinion) in b&g...I guess when it went through some people it got changed. Oh well...[/quote']

So what you're saying is that you are responsible for this product and even you are disappointed with it.

McSkin?
Why not....McLovin It!
So, is McSkin or McRed an option?
How about " McLovin it "

At this point I feel obligated to inform folks that this t-shirt already exists (and is selling quite well). I appreciate the interest, but the product has already hit the street. Either you dig it or you don't. It's okay either way.

So what you're saying is that you are responsible for this product and even you are disappointed with it.

Wow...such PMS-ish attitude on this board. I clearly explained it was a suggestion to my cousin. So what you're saying is, you didn't read my post?

jeez...can't say anything anymore without a smart-alec response.

You guys, this is the T-Shirt Idea that can sell a million

take the Obama campaign "HOPE" poster, google that image if you need reference. take out Obama and insert McNabb then change the colors to bourgandy, gold and white but leave the word HOPE. take out the Obama logo and put a redskins logo there. boom done. wish i still had a copy of photoshop 3.0 :P

Thanks so much to everyone for all the support on the McLovin shirt! This trade is obviously a big deal and has tons of fans excited....there's been a lot of local support, but we were surprised to see FL, PA, NY and the United Kingdom in the mix! I think what we've learned here is...McLovin knows no boundaries.

HAIL.

Says ships within 1-2 business days....it's now day 3 and it has yet to ship. Come to me McNabb shirt...

LOL - I know! Waiting is the worst part!!!

BTW - There are only two shirts remaining from orders placed on the 6th that still need to ship. Those orders were placed very late in the evening tho so I'm guessing they weren't even processed until the 7th. Anyway, I hope you're rockin' the McLovin SOON! :D

LOL - I know! Waiting is the worst part!!!

BTW - There are only two shirts remaining from orders placed on the 6th that still need to ship. Those orders were placed very late in the evening tho so I'm guessing they weren't even processed until the 7th. Anyway, I hope you're rockin' the McLovin SOON! :D

YAY Just got my notice of shipment!!

yeah, I like McRedskin better

Same. At first glance I was creeped out that mcnabb is a redskin, but seeing that he is happy to be here and we might get some value out of trading JC and what not.. I like it. Change the shirt to McRedskin and ill buy it asap

Same. At first glance I was creeped out that mcnabb is a redskin, but seeing that he is happy to be here and we might get some value out of trading JC and what not.. I like it. Change the shirt to McRedskin and ill buy it asap

You're not going to believe this, but the word 'Redskin' is still trademarked.

Murf, I just bought one.

Too bad there's no ExtremeSkins discount. ;-)

You saw how much that other dude was charging for whatever shirt he posted in this thread, right? I keep them all 21 bucks in honor of Sean Taylor. Just be glad he switched from #36. hehehe.

I got one on Friday..I will be rocking one all over MIAMI!! Who do I send a pic to-to get a little cred for rocking the Mclovin?? Awesome job fellas!! Keep em coming!

Thanks for the support, man. Love seeing the long-distance folks getting involved. Send photos to murf-at-homermcfanboy-dot-com.

Archived