Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Donovan McNabb: the t-shirt

themurf

McLovin2.jpg

Words cannot describe how much I dig this t-shirt design. Donovan McNabb looks so happy in the artwork, and honestly, I'm equally thrilled he's now a member of the Washington Redskins.

For those who may be interested, click here for the link.

how do the sizes runm, are they like the usual S,M,L or do they run slightly smaller/larger?

Everything is through Spreadshirt.com. Their shirts run pretty standard in sizes, so an extra large is an extra large. The main reason I go with them is because their prices are fair and their products are nice quality (don't shrink first time you wash them, etc.)

If it said "McRedskin" instead of "Mclovin" I would buy one yesterday.

Reminds me too much of that nerd from the movie.

You know the word Redskin is trademarked, right?

Everything is through Spreadshirt.com. Their shirts run pretty standard in sizes, so an extra large is an extra large. The main reason I go with them is because their prices are fair and their products are nice quality (don't shrink first time you wash them, etc.)

You know the word Redskin is trademarked, right?

McSkin?

Thats freaking awesome I just bought one!

Thanks for the support. It's amazing, but in the time it took me to drive home from work (40 minutes) we had four separate orders for the McLovin shirt. That's before it had even been online for an hour. Also, that's awesome.

Please take a photo of you rocking it and send it to me. We're always down for adding more photos to the website as a way of saying thank you to those who support the cause.

Archived