Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$25,000 Wedding

tiger187126

Hey guys, my girlfriend entered us in a $25,000 Wedding competition from WPOC, which is a baltimore country station i guess.

i've been pimping out the link shamelessly because it's only 1 round and total votes gets it. you can vote once a day from a computer but can use different computers on the same network each day.

thanks in advance for anyone who helps out. all you need to do is click the link and vote. tell everyone you know. we're both huge redskins fans and in this economy who couldn't use a free wedding?

http://wpoc.clearcontests.com/front/image_contest2.asp?s=A6889271C4BCB3A3557BA5BEA5B19D84939EB49BB6B4678DD1CF8B998EAFA6BDBD777CA6CCC6C2BCA1897D65658270877FA4BC6F8B756866A6B5AF948C6A618499A7A0737C8464647270828BA4A2BB8B78566F

woohoo! who's the hottie and whats she doing with you?!

j/k. congrats, man. i voted.

i got married near deep creek lake almost 5 years ago. it was beautiful and cheap. win/win.

i recommend swallow falls state park- beautiful waterfall there- and chanteclaire farm. christiane and fred will take good care of you.

woohoo! who's the hottie and whats she doing with you?!

j/k. congrats, man. i voted.

i got married near deep creek lake almost 5 years ago. it was beautiful and cheap. win/win.

i recommend swallow falls state park- beautiful waterfall there- and chanteclaire farm. christiane and fred will take good care of you.

thanks man, i will take affordable locations into consideration because her parent's aren't going to help. it's not that they don't like me, just tough times for everyone.

cheif zee says vote:

That sounds like a better spot for the honeymoon. :silly:

good one :D

thanks man, i will take affordable locations into consideration because her parent's aren't going to help. it's not that they don't like me, just tough times for everyone.

if you dont have a place in mind, you should absolutely check it out. we paid, i think, $300 for our photographer. got a wedding album with a couple hundred beautiful pics. paid a few grand for the reception place. http://chanteclairefarm.com/ the lady is a french chef who is an awesome cook. she makes everything from scratch.

i kinda think weddings are boring. and a chore, whether you are in them or going to them. and generally phony. but i actually had fun. it doesnt suck that deep creek is really pretty any time of year.

we actually had one of the realtors from long and foster take us around and show us great houses for rent, took us to a few places that we might want to have a reception, whatever we wanted. it was like a free wedding coordinator. they just asked us to recommend them when we told people where they could stay.

'older' people who had been to a million weddings said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. for a cheapskate like me, i was impressed with the bang for the buck.

It's on. I've got about 1300 computers I can use to vote if I want to put in the time each day. I'll see what I can do.

if you would like to unleash the fury that would be cool.

i'll try to bump this thread twice a day. once in the morning and once at night to try to keep this thing going.

This does include an invitation to the open bar reception, doesn't it?

if you give me the 1300 computers daily that the guy above offered, then i guess i would have to :silly:

thanks everyone for the vote and i will bump again tonight. and then again tomorrow morning.

so on and so forth.

if we do win i will definitely hang out at the ES tailgate this year so i can meet some of you guys. then again i've been meaning to do that anyway.

if you give me the 1300 computers daily that the guy above offered, then i guess i would have to

I'll do what I can. :ols:

Seriously though, congrats to you both.

But always remember, what you want to put into the wedding is unimportant, compared to what you need to put into the marriage.

And, I'm sure you already know this. It just bares repeating.

I'll do what I can. :ols:

Seriously though, congrats to you both.

But always remember, what you want to put into the wedding is unimportant, compared to what you need to put into the marriage.

And, I'm sure you already know this. It just bares repeating.

i'm too old to ignore advice, but too young not to be able to change the way i think.

i stopped a lot of childish things that i was doing a few years ago and haven't looked back, i'm glad it didn't take something like a kid for it to happen because i've seen that story before.

Archived