Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colts dump Ryan Lilja should we looking into him?

gatito

I didn't realize those players played 1000+snaps of football last season.;)

I did say something about penalties, and then you bashed my sourse because of an overall ranking I didn't even bring up. **** you buddy.

U mad?

I'm not so sure.

Haha. I was wondering if someone would call my bluff on that.

Yea, please explain.

ChopperDave, whatsup with the sig dude?

I'll answer for him. They're clips of little kids from the documentary, "Jesus Camp", doing their Jesus campy thing. That movie gave me nightmares.

Anyway, back to Lilja. I think he'd be okay to bring in for depth but as others have said, a guy that can't run block in Shanahan's scheme isn't worth much to us.

I think that this would be a bad signing, as others have pointed out, he can't run block worth ****, and his knees were shot in 2008. He may be 28 and penalty free, but physically he's at Kendall's level and we know how bad Kendall's knees were in 2008. the point is that we would not find a new O-Line through Free Agency, we need to draft O-Linemen at this point. Fix the Damn Line

I think that this would be a bad signing, as others have pointed out, he can't run block worth ****, and his knees were shot in 2008. He may be 28 and penalty free, but physically he's at Kendall's level and we know how bad Kendall's knees were in 2008. the point is that we would not find a new O-Line through Free Agency, we need to draft O-Linemen at this point. Fix the Damn Line

With only 5 picks you are not going to fix the line through the draft only. We need bodies. This guy might not be the answer but if we do not pick up at least 4 more OL in the draft or in FA we are going to see Heyer and Williams playing heavy snaps again and we all know how well that worked out for us last year. :(

I'll answer for him. They're clips of little kids from the documentary, "Jesus Camp", doing their Jesus campy thing. That movie gave me nightmares.

Really? I assumed it was Tim Tebow with a lizard head on instead of a Gator head, and the kids were all Florida fans.

28 years old with several knee surgeries doesn't mean a player is shot. Mark "Stink" Schlereth had well over 20 surgeries in all and he kept playing to a high level. Not saying this guy is the next Schlereth, but maybe he wasn't fully recovered last year. Some injuries take longer to recover from.

Taking an OL castoff from a 14-win team doesn't sound like all that big a risk to me. We pretty much have an empty cupboard on the line right now, so how badly can it hurt to take a look at this guy?

28 years old with several knee surgeries doesn't mean a player is shot. Mark "Stink" Schlereth had well over 20 surgeries in all and he kept playing to a high level. Not saying this guy is the next Schlereth, but maybe he wasn't fully recovered last year. Some injuries take longer to recover from.

Taking an OL castoff from a 14-win team doesn't sound like all that big a risk to me. We pretty much have an empty cupboard on the line right now, so how badly can it hurt to take a look at this guy?

Right now we have Rhino, Williams and Hicks competing for the RG spot and Dockery and Rabach inked in at LG and C. The gaping holes are at tackle.

Archived