Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randy Moss Going to Dinner in Fairfax, Co

shannyman1

I went to dinner tonight at the IHOP out on route 50 in Faifax and Mike the cashier said he liked my shirt. I had on my favorite Skins shirt. So we got to talking and he says "you know Randy Moss was in here earlier today".

I said are you sure? And he said that both the cashier and assistant manager were there when he came in. I have no idea if he has relatives here in the area or whatever and it seems strange that he would be eating at IHOP but stranger things have happened with Moss. Perhaps his Auntee lives here and he just came for a visit.

He is not a free agent or anything but I just thought that I would pass this info along since it is football time and rumors are always going to be present. If anybody else heard anything this would be a place to put it I guess.

No lie Randy Moss spoke at my high school graduation. He was a short white guy, And it was the year after the football player got out high school lol

I'm only a year younger then the guy you're talking about.... I feel old.

Anyway, Randy is from West VA, maybe he was on his way to his home town

i've seen Adrian Peterson at Fair Oaks Mall before. Doesn't mean anything. It's like spotting an NFL player in Miami, many of them live in the same area's in the off-season.

Randy Moss, as far as anyone knows, has no ties to the DC area. Miami is a beautiful place to live, but most people only visit DC for its history or family, and Moss doesn't do either around here (again, as far as we know).

Archived