Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randy Moss Going to Dinner in Fairfax, Co

shannyman1

Why would Randy Moss be eating at an Ihop? I think if I was pocketing 9mill/year I'd treat myself to something nicer.

you know I asked that same question from Mike the waiter, but we thought about it. Is there some sort of law against a celebrity from eating at a normal place or must they all pay 50 dollars per plate wherever they go?

Average people ALWAYS ask the same type of question...like "why would someone special be here" ...."why would someone special hang out with me" or "why would God choose to talk to ME of all people".

Average people or people with inferiority complexes usually cannot accept that even celebrities have the same organs that we mere mortals have, use the bathroom, or even throw up like us mere mortals. So I hope this answers your question why Randy Moss, or even the President might occasionally come down from the clouds to eat at a restaurant or take time to speak to mortals like us.

you know I asked that same question from Mike the waiter, but we thought about it. Is there some sort of law against a celebrity from eating at a normal place or must they all pay 50 dollars per plate wherever they go?

Average people ALWAYS ask the same type of question...like "why would someone special be here" ...."why would someone special hang out with me" or "why would God choose to talk to ME of all people".

Average people or people with inferiority complexes usually cannot accept that even celebrities have the same organs that we mere mortals have, use the bathroom, or even throw up like us mere mortals. So I hope this answers your question why Randy Moss, or even the President might occasionally come down from the clouds to eat at a restaurant or take time to speak to mortals like us.

I understand all that but personally if I could afford to eat better food I would. I like to treat myself once a year or so to a dinner I completely can't afford (which is basically anything as a college student) at a high end restaurant. If I was making millions of dollars every year I think I would be doing that much more often. Ihop would not be on my list but if that's what Randy wants that is certainly what Randy gets.

Archived